Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

question for y'all....do you guys think it's within an individual's rights to initiate physical violence on another as a form of defense when being verbally accosted??

I think it varies case to case. If you're just calling someone a jackass or something, it ain't a big deal. But a racial or homophobic slur? those words carry weight, I can definitely justify someone getting handled because of it. You have to want to be REALLY hateful towards someone to come at them like that, honestly.

Last edited:
is it a hate crime if it's something you call yourself?

If it was a black guy calling Kim a n_ lover, is it still a hate crime?

Let's not play that. Ending with a is a term of endearment, -er has hate & a malicious intent, you'd have to be stupid to not understand that in 2014.

Yes, it's STILL a hate crime.

Why does it matter that the person is 18? I'm not really for violent reactions over words but in general anybody can get washed for talking reckless and disrespecting another person.

Let's not play that. Ending with a is a term of endearment, -er has hate & a malicious intent, you'd have to be stupid to not understand that in 2014.

Yes, it's STILL a hate crime.

quite honestly i dont care it ends with an a or an er

cats is still wrong for droppin it , especially if you dont know the historyof hate behind it.

Kills me out here in the bay when I see white, asian and latino dropping the word like it is the thing to do

I know down south if you drop that and you not black you got problems.

Let me ask you all something; Regardless of your race, if you knew you'd get 1 million dollars out of a settlement, would you call a black celeb the N word if you had 100% confirmation that they would assault you? Theoretically speaking that is.

yeah i would
not much i wouldnt do for a millie

call me whatever , im just being honest

Why does it matter that the person is 18? I'm not really for violent reactions over words but in general anybody can get washed for talking reckless and disrespecting another person.
Because being 18 makes him an adult in the eyes of the law. Wash a 15 year old for disrespecting. You'll quickly learn why it matters.

If I saw Kanye (EVERYBODY knows he doesn't know how to deal with his emotions) i'd try to get a rile out of him too...

EASY payday :pimp:

Kanye Kardashian needs to be smarter...

Last edited:
theres a reason why civilians can't cuss out police officers because those are considered "fighting words" and they have the rights to retaliate so ye does have a case here

Back
Top Bottom