Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

I see what you're saying but at the same time, you know damn well you would want to fight any man that hurled racist remarks at your wife.
I don't care how old you are, those are fighting words. Lose/lose situation imo.

Yes I agree those are fighting words for the ordinary man. I am just saying to be 36 years old, a grown man, and to be punching a youngster in broad day light, in public, in front of witnesses, all because of racist remarks? Personally I would have laugh it off, talk crap to him, pull out the phone to record him so I know what he looks like, call up the connects and let them handle him at the right place, right time. That's how grown folks handle business.

It is odd to me that the dude is literally 18...

I mean, thats the only odd coincidence in this whole mess in my eyes.

He couldnt have been 17... or 19. He was literally exactly the age of legal adulthood.

I dont know... maybe im the only one that finds that a little odd.

Illuminati?

nah dude is just looking too much into things :lol: how is that odd that kid was 18 :rofl:

inb4 someone says 6 x 3 = 18

6 + 6 + 6 = 666 illuminati

yall jus silly

I see what you're saying but at the same time, you know damn well you would want to fight any man that hurled racist remarks at your wife.
I don't care how old you are, those are fighting words. Lose/lose situation imo.

Yes I agree those are fighting words for the ordinary man. I am just saying to be 36 years old, a grown man, and to be punching a youngster in broad day light, in public, in front of witnesses, all because of racist remarks? Personally I would have laugh it off, talk crap to him, pull out the phone to record him so I know what he looks like, call up the connects and let them handle him at the right place, right time. That's how grown folks handle business.

grown folks handle business by calling their goons? kanye doesnt need to call goons. he protects his wife himself. :smokin

laugh.gif
I love it... made KimYe looking like the victims here.

KimK is such a pathetic human being. With all the "silver ____" in her mouth, and living in her bubble, she obviously couldn't handle the situation herself and had to cry to her man to protect her. Imagine if a soccer mom or a teenage cheerleader called her those words... what was she gonna do call up her sister and mom to beat them up? Don't get me wrong, Ye had every right to defend her but to be 36 years old and attacking someone because of words? You would think dude is more mature at that age. Sad that so many kids look at him as their role model.
!!

euros love telling black men to walk away and let it go

Last edited:
Talked to the dudes lawyer. Kid is gonna sue for 8 full size runs of red octobers with 1 pair signed along with 1 pair of signed plats and solars.

:lol: I love it... made KimYe looking like the victims here.

KimK is such a pathetic human being. With all the "silver ____" in her mouth, and living in her bubble, she obviously couldn't handle the situation herself and had to cry to her man to protect her. Imagine if a soccer mom or a teenage cheerleader called her those words... what was she gonna do call up her sister and mom to beat them up? Don't get me wrong, Ye had every right to defend her but to be 36 years old and attacking someone because of words? You would think dude is more mature at that age. Sad that so many kids look at him as their role model.
is this a real response or troll?

Reads like it was taken straight from her instagram comments :lol:

OK... Seriously...

Are you trolling or you being legit here...

you sir are sadly mistaken.

I'm guessing it went something like this
firstly... this is hilarious. you can practically hear dude yellin out "oomph! take that! AND THAT! 5 PIECE! HMPH! Y....had enough?" other dude got hit once and was like wth...im not fighting someone who hits that soft.

on topic: ye took the bait simple as that. dude saw yeezy as an easy paycheck...and will prolly get a paycheck. sad thing is...from their location he probably already comes from money and is a spoiled kid who thinks he can say whatever he wants. one of THOSE types of people...

however, for once... i think kanye is not only justified... but if they play their cards right, they can call it a hate crime. self defense aint even an option so thats the only way they can play it imo. but obviously the paparazzi and the parlor itself will back ye and kim.

The victim asked for that type of response and he got what he was looking for.He's luck it was Kanye that did that to him and not someone else like a friend of a friend of Kanye's that lurks in the background just for situations like this one and he or they would offer nothing less than a beat down.

End of story if more people suffered the consequence of what their mouths get them into and their physical ability couldn't back up what was said,more people would think before they spoke out on,about or to other people.

however, for once... i think kanye is not only justified... but if they play their cards right, they can call it a hate crime. self defense aint even an option so thats the only way they can play it imo. but obviously the paparazzi and the parlor itself will back ye and kim.

is it a hate crime if it's something you call yourself?

If it was a black guy calling Kim a n_ lover, is it still a hate crime?

question for y'all....do you guys think it's within an individual's rights to initiate physical violence on another as a form of defense when being verbally accosted??

Douglas Reddish is arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court for misdemeanor assault for punching an knocking out a man after being called the 'N' word. He was released on his recognizance. In the borough of Manhattan in New York City.

Link

Back
Top Bottom