Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Just went through the rest of the thread and y'all dudes are ridiculous. 
Nobody posted the "dime" they're smashing/seeing daily
Ok let me get this straight. For us to be able to properly and legitimately gauge a woman's beauty HAS to be based on the quality of women we are sticking are penises in?

Sorry that makes no sense to me. A man that is in possession of high quality females isn't certified in having better TASTE in women than a dude that doesn't pull those same type of females. It just means one dude gets better girls than another dude. It isn't a reflection on their taste but it is a reflection of what they can get.

If I only have sex with 2's, that doesn't mean I am disqualified from speaking on who looks good and who doesn't. That doesn't mean the 2's I am having sex with are 8's in my eyes. It just means for whatever reason (my looks, confidence, lack of $) don't allow me to get anything more than 2's.
No but when people say that they see/can get better looking girls "DAILY", I would like to see some evidence to support these claims. 

I'm not saying it's impossible I just have to see it to believe it 
grin.gif

And if you're going to post a fat thick girl, the whale thick girl appreciation thread is THAT way   ------------->

average white girl?
30t6p3b.gif

she ain't the baddest in the world but......c'mon now y'all

I dare y'all see this chick in the street and say "Oh nah son average white girl." SMH

average white girl?
30t6p3b.gif

she ain't the baddest in the world but......c'mon now y'all

I dare y'all see this chick in the street and say "Oh nah son average white girl." SMH

But nobody said that they can get better daily. They (I) simply said I see better daily. And I do. I am not understanding so many of you think it is so impossible/improbable for that to be the case. As I have said on numerous occasions, some of us work at or go to large universities. Schools with thousands of girls on campus. Why do you think it is so hard to believe that we see MANY girls PER DAY that looks better than the OP Girl?

She isn't THAT vicious man. She is just a human being.

The only evidence would be for someone to carry around a video camera all day to see what he sees. So not sure what you really need to see.

But nobody said that they can get better daily. They (I) simply said I see better daily. And I do. I am not understanding so many of you think it is so impossible/improbable for that to be the case. As I have said on numerous occasions, some of us work at or go to large universities. Schools with thousands of girls on campus. Why do you think it is so hard to believe that we see MANY girls PER DAY that looks better than the OP Girl?

She isn't THAT vicious man. She is just a human being.

The only evidence would be for someone to carry around a video camera all day to see what he sees. So not sure what you really need to see.

Wait wuuut.. because y'all see girls better than her daily it means she's average? Ok.. make sense now

Wait wuuut.. because y'all see girls better than her daily it means she's average? Ok.. make sense now

Someone earlier in the thread actually said they would take pics and he hasn't shown up yet 
ohwell.gif

I just wanna see these "wayyy betta lookin brawds" that you guys see. Am I not allowed to see sexy girls from different areas???

Don't be so selfish bro. Hogging all the babes

Someone earlier in the thread actually said they would take pics and he hasn't shown up yet 
ohwell.gif

I just wanna see these "wayyy betta lookin brawds" that you guys see. Am I not allowed to see sexy girls from different areas???

Don't be so selfish bro. Hogging all the babes

I don't participate in typical NT Stalker behavior and take pictures of women that I don't know who are pouring sodas out of a fountain while holding a lunch tray. Not my style.

I don't participate in typical NT Stalker behavior and take pictures of women that I don't know who are pouring sodas out of a fountain while holding a lunch tray. Not my style.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i forgot NT likes thick girls

Word,dudes be worshiping belugas here man
yea I too almost forgot nt likes hungry hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

that blonde girl is a 10/10

yea I too almost forgot nt likes hungry hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

That doesn't mean the 2's I am having sex with are 8's in my eyes. It just means for whatever reason (my looks, confidence, lack of $) don't allow me to get anything more than 2's.
So you admit to smashing 2's?  No wonder you're always bent out of shape.

That doesn't mean the 2's I am having sex with are 8's in my eyes. It just means for whatever reason (my looks, confidence, lack of $) don't allow me to get anything more than 2's.
So you admit to smashing 2's?  No wonder you're always bent out of shape.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
See this is another thing that gets me. Whenever there is a white girl those gets posted, and certain dudes aren't feeling her, why are they automatically grouped in with the "thick girl lovers" stable? Don't throw me in that group man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
See this is another thing that gets me. Whenever there is a white girl those gets posted, and certain dudes aren't feeling her, why are they automatically grouped in with the "thick girl lovers" stable? Don't throw me in that group man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

Back
Top Bottom