Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i forgot NT likes thick girls

Word,dudes be worshiping belugas here man
yea I too almost forgot nt likes big black hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

that blonde girl is a 10/10

Um wrong. This is girl average and yall know it. No body, curves nothin just a big #$% gap on her upper lip.

upton_eyeprime_11.jpg

Hey Crank she has cellulite also OMG how disgusting ewwww!

Seriously this is what yall dudes call a 10. She is overhyped just like alot of other model chicks nothing about her screams fine, sexy whatever. She's a cute girl but thats it. And dont even try to say we worship fat hippos cause I could hit the black girls thread, and pull up some pics that will make you realize your overhyping this average chick.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i forgot NT likes thick girls

yea I too almost forgot nt likes big black hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

Um wrong. This is girl average and yall know it. No body, curves nothin just a big #$% gap on her upper lip.

upton_eyeprime_11.jpg

Seriously this is what yall dudes call a 10. She is overhyped just like alot of other model chicks nothing about her screams fine, sexy whatever. She's a cute girl but thats it. And dont even try to say we worship fat hippos cause I could hit the black girls thread, and pull up some pics that will make you realize your overhyping this average chick.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This thread is teetering on that fine line between a race war and the inevitable MM lock...
laugh.gif

I tried to start one earlier... people not having it though
frown.gif
tired.gif

C'mon guys... do the race war thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

roll.gif
 @ this guy trying to post a "bad" picture to support his argument. She's still hot. Stop

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This thread is teetering on that fine line between a race war and the inevitable MM lock...
laugh.gif

I tried to start one earlier... people not having it though
frown.gif
tired.gif

C'mon guys... do the race war thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

roll.gif
 @ this guy trying to post a "bad" picture to support his argument. She's still hot. Stop

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm not even gonna bother with this anymore, it's crazy.

I just want to know, if this girl is average whether she's dating Kanye or some regular dude, are ALMOST ALL of y'all willing to admit you mess with well below average chicks?
this this this this this this this this this

I know its the internet and we all tend to act in ways/say things we wouldn't IRL but calling her average is just crossing the line. If the "average white girl" could become a swimsuit model, they all would be.

I just want to know, if this girl is average whether she's dating Kanye or some regular dude, are ALMOST ALL of y'all willing to admit you mess with well below average chicks?

I know its the internet and we all tend to act in ways/say things we wouldn't IRL but calling her average is just crossing the line. If the "average white girl" could become a swimsuit model, they all would be.

she's nice.  18?  
eek.gif
devil.gif

i thought nt doesn't like kanye?  how is this thread already 17 pages?  people may not like him but they like to talk about him.

she's nice.  18?  
eek.gif
devil.gif

i thought nt doesn't like kanye?  how is this thread already 17 pages?  people may not like him but they like to talk about him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But nobody said that they can get better daily. They (I) simply said I see better daily. And I do. I am not understanding so many of you think it is so impossible/improbable for that to be the case. As I have said on numerous occasions, some of us work at or go to large universities. Schools with thousands of girls on campus. Why do you think it is so hard to believe that we see MANY girls PER DAY that looks better than the OP Girl?

She isn't THAT vicious man. She is just a human being.

The only evidence would be for someone to carry around a video camera all day to see what he sees. So not sure what you really need to see.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  you always serious when it comes to girl hot or not topics 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But nobody said that they can get better daily. They (I) simply said I see better daily. And I do. I am not understanding so many of you think it is so impossible/improbable for that to be the case. As I have said on numerous occasions, some of us work at or go to large universities. Schools with thousands of girls on campus. Why do you think it is so hard to believe that we see MANY girls PER DAY that looks better than the OP Girl?

She isn't THAT vicious man. She is just a human being.

The only evidence would be for someone to carry around a video camera all day to see what he sees. So not sure what you really need to see.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  you always serious when it comes to girl hot or not topics 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

QFT. Oh girl is bad any way you put it

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

I'm pretty sure we can all agree she is attractive, why not just leave it at that. Geez.
True, but it's dudes putting her in the top 1% of all living females in the World that I just can't get over.

Like I said earlier in this thread....I think she's a solid 7.5/8 .

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

I'm pretty sure we can all agree she is attractive, why not just leave it at that. Geez.
True, but it's dudes putting her in the top 1% of all living females in the World that I just can't get over.

Like I said earlier in this thread....I think she's a solid 7.5/8 .

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

QFT. Oh girl is bad any way you put it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.
Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%2848%29.JPG

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.
Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%2848%29.JPG

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom