Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
Yeezy is banging bad !#%!+#% on top of piles of stuffed animals? Man, #!*% law school. I'm getting Fruity Loops.
Also, I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

I'm pretty sure we can all agree she is attractive, why not just leave it at that. Geez.
True, but it's dudes putting her in the top 1% of all living females in the World that I just can't get over.

Like I said earlier in this thread....I think she's a solid 7.5/8 .

93+ percent which is the equivalent of a 9.3/10 on the 10 scale. so what are you arguing then?

I'm pretty sure we can all agree she is attractive, why not just leave it at that. Geez.
True, but it's dudes putting her in the top 1% of all living females in the World that I just can't get over.

93+ percent which is the equivalent of a 9.3/10 on the 10 scale. so what are you arguing then?

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
Yeezy is banging bad !#%!+#% on top of piles of stuffed animals? Man, #!*% law school. I'm getting Fruity Loops.
Also, I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Also, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.[/color]

co sign

lets just take a sec and say

INS
YNS
NTNS

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Also, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.[/color]

co sign

lets just take a sec and say

INS
YNS
NTNS

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

See, now I don't take this scaling thing THAT serious. I'm not thinking percents
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

See, now I don't take this scaling thing THAT serious. I'm not thinking percents
laugh.gif

There are several women in the cute girl & asian women appreciation thread who look better than this chick. She isn't worthy of 17 pages
laugh.gif
. She's attractive, but I see several women who look better than her on a daily basis in downtown ATL. She's slightly above average IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.
Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%2848%29.JPG

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif
yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

no shame in your game but gtfoohwtbs

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus
lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif
yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

There are several women in the cute girl & asian women appreciation thread who look better than this chick. She isn't worthy of 17 pages
laugh.gif
. She's attractive, but I see several women who look better than her on a daily basis in downtown ATL. She's slightly above average IMO.

I'm sorry but the fact that this thread has reached 18 pages in about 12 hours is  odd to say the least.
alien.gif

I'm sorry but the fact that this thread has reached 18 pages in about 12 hours is  odd to say the least.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

alien.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif
 It's not that serious, folks. 
But white girls doing the dougie is always appreciated. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

alien.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif
 It's not that serious, folks. 
But white girls doing the dougie is always appreciated. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

r+u+serious+owl.jpg

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

r+u+serious+owl.jpg

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted. I don't think she is anywhere near 
sick.gif
. But since Ninja is posting it, it is easy for you to dismiss it without second though. Almost like blaming Dennis the Menace for cutting down your cable wire even though he was out of town that day.

I like OP GIrl's hooters more, but the Ninja chick is sexier in my eyes. She is about my max thickness I would tolerate though.

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted. I don't think she is anywhere near 
sick.gif
. But since Ninja is posting it, it is easy for you to dismiss it without second though. Almost like blaming Dennis the Menace for cutting down your cable wire even though he was out of town that day.

I like OP GIrl's hooters more, but the Ninja chick is sexier in my eyes. She is about my max thickness I would tolerate though.

Back
Top Bottom