Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.
Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%2848%29.JPG

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif
yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

no shame in your game but gtfoohwtbs
oh so because she's a dique "hood rat"  she's average huh? i get it now....if she was a surburb white girl she'd be anything but average...meanwhile Amber Rose is a ADMITTED south philly hood rat  her whole life and she blows da doors off that white chick..but

because they come from da bottom and not from affluent communities they just "average" regardless of how much BETTER they look then this white broad....
grin.gif

i see what time this is in here...
eyes.gif

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lettuce be reality. this chick weighs more than me.
Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%2848%29.JPG

betta not ever get in a fight then, probably get manhandled like a that bully that got dropped by baby zangief
laugh.gif
yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

oh so because she's a dique "hood rat"  she's average huh? i get it now....if she was a surburb white girl she'd be anything but average...meanwhile Amber Rose is a ADMITTED south philly hood rat  her whole life and she blows da doors off that white chick..but

because they come from da bottom and not from affluent communities they just "average" regardless of how much BETTER they look then this white broad....
grin.gif

i see what time this is in here...
eyes.gif

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post

Nah, it's not about money or race, the girl you posted just isn't all that. On top of her not looking as good, she also looks trashy.

Nah, it's not about money or race, the girl you posted just isn't all that. On top of her not looking as good, she also looks trashy.

pimp.gif
Ninja Farrakhan

pimp.gif
Ninja Farrakhan

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted.
It actually is. A giant leap above the ghouls that are usually posted without reconsiliation.

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted.
It actually is. A giant leap above the ghouls that are usually posted without reconsiliation.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
Yeezy is banging bad !#%!+#% on top of piles of stuffed animals? Man, #!*% law school. I'm getting Fruity Loops.
Also, I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.

cosign and cosign....all this studying for nothing.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

kanye2.jpg
 #winning
Yeezy is banging bad !#%!+#% on top of piles of stuffed animals? Man, #!*% law school. I'm getting Fruity Loops.
Also, I propose that we ban Ninjahood from any threads regarding women.

cosign and cosign....all this studying for nothing.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

she not even thick tho
indifferent.gif

btw, she is
sick.gif
?
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

she not even thick tho
indifferent.gif

btw, she is
sick.gif
?
30t6p3b.gif

I dont think that would fit in the little box...

I dont think that would fit in the little box...

yeah...but if Kanye's wonderbread broad wore da exact same thing it' be classy....i already see what time is it in this post
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and da skeezaz and smutz i posted in da spandex thread for just that...spandex and mass, with NO REGARD for their faces..it was by design, if i wanna post what a normal uptown NY chick its pretty easy to do

but yeah, ya gassin this boring white chick to da 10th power and tellin cats that SEEN better "no your role when a white princess is presented"
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yeah...but if Kanye's wonderbread broad wore da exact same thing it' be classy....i already see what time is it in this post
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and da skeezaz and smutz i posted in da spandex thread for just that...spandex and mass, with NO REGARD for their faces..it was by design, if i wanna post what a normal uptown NY chick its pretty easy to do

but yeah, ya gassin this boring white chick to da 10th power and tellin cats that SEEN better "no your role when a white princess is presented"
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Ninja Farrakhan

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I totally agree with you son.This might be da best post in da whole thread.HEIGHTZ STAND UP

pimp.gif
Ninja Farrakhan

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I totally agree with you son.This might be da best post in da whole thread.HEIGHTZ STAND UP

the girl is only 18, fresh out of hs......she still has a lot of growing up to do
even at 18 she is super cute and far from average

the girl is only 18, fresh out of hs......she still has a lot of growing up to do
even at 18 she is super cute and far from average

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.
This!
Every dude that comes into a thread saying "average" , "i see better girls everyday" or "needs a better body", SHOW SOME PICS OR SHUT THE HELL UP. 

9/10 YOU aren't pulling them anyway. Oh yeah I forgot everyone on NT smashes 10's all day...even while posting 
eyes.gif

the fury
laugh.gif
tellem why you mad!

(i agree with this tho)

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.
This!
Every dude that comes into a thread saying "average" , "i see better girls everyday" or "needs a better body", SHOW SOME PICS OR SHUT THE HELL UP. 

9/10 YOU aren't pulling them anyway. Oh yeah I forgot everyone on NT smashes 10's all day...even while posting 
eyes.gif

the fury
laugh.gif
tellem why you mad!

(i agree with this tho)

Back
Top Bottom