Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post

292y8a8.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tell OP to change this topic to "if you're a average white girl you'll ALWAYS be regarded higher on da totem pole over a drop dead gorgeous black or hispanic girl from da hood" post

292y8a8.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

no shame in your game but gtfoohwtbs
she not even thick tho
indifferent.gif

btw, she is
sick.gif
?
30t6p3b.gif

word ninjahoods chick > ops chick

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

yo word im not even saying i wouldnt smash but compared to the white girl she ^ is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you didnt post nothing to make me think this girl is anything more than a drunk %$+#. this clearly proves your standards (based on your ex girl, this girl, some girl you claimed was an 8 a while back) are biased towards thick, average, hoodrats. 

no shame in your game but gtfoohwtbs
she not even thick tho
indifferent.gif

btw, she is
sick.gif
?
30t6p3b.gif

word ninjahoods chick > ops chick

NT back at it again with the Nazi views of beauty. Alot of you dudes need to really look in the mirror and learn to love yourself.  If most of you guys were in touch with yourself and your race you wouldn't regard white women as the "holy grail" or "best looking".  Beauty comes in all colors but most of you are so brainwashed it's sad.  That girl is attractive but nothing about her sets her apart.  Plus she's a model so don't come in here acting like she looks like that 24/7 then compare her to regular women.  She's made up and airbrushed you dummies. 

30t6p3b.gif

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say alot of the ones hyping her are asian or white. 

NT back at it again with the Nazi views of beauty. Alot of you dudes need to really look in the mirror and learn to love yourself.  If most of you guys were in touch with yourself and your race you wouldn't regard white women as the "holy grail" or "best looking".  Beauty comes in all colors but most of you are so brainwashed it's sad.  That girl is attractive but nothing about her sets her apart.  Plus she's a model so don't come in here acting like she looks like that 24/7 then compare her to regular women.  She's made up and airbrushed you dummies. 

30t6p3b.gif

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say alot of the ones hyping her are asian or white. 

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted.
It actually is. A giant leap above the ghouls that are usually posted without reconsiliation.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
@ Yall going on NinjaHood. I actually think that girl he posted might be the best looking girl he ever posted.
It actually is. A giant leap above the ghouls that are usually posted without reconsiliation.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here is a girl I went to school with:

14a96w.jpg
fuij4.jpg

2n6f4ti.jpg
jgjzgk.jpg

So people saying there are girls just like her on the streets and do we see them all the time? sure, maybe, why not.

But to discredit Kanye's girl and other girls like the one above "because there are others on the street just like them" is rediculous...

95% of you guys in here posting don't have a girl like the one i posted nor Kate Upton.

And seriously ninjahood are you kidding me with that ugly girl you posted? you sound ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds to me like some of you guys haven't had sex with different TYPES OF BROADS (body types, races, etc.)...those girls may look skinny to you but they aren't...they are fit and tight as hell...trust me.

Here is a girl I went to school with:

14a96w.jpg
fuij4.jpg

2n6f4ti.jpg
jgjzgk.jpg

So people saying there are girls just like her on the streets and do we see them all the time? sure, maybe, why not.

But to discredit Kanye's girl and other girls like the one above "because there are others on the street just like them" is rediculous...

95% of you guys in here posting don't have a girl like the one i posted nor Kate Upton.

And seriously ninjahood are you kidding me with that ugly girl you posted? you sound ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds to me like some of you guys haven't had sex with different TYPES OF BROADS (body types, races, etc.)...those girls may look skinny to you but they aren't...they are fit and tight as hell...trust me.

Can't.Let.This.Thread.Go.

So now it's about race? Both this chick and her model friend next to her at the game are WELL above average. One's white, one's black. Yeah you can see chicks like them walking around daily, but I'm damn sure you won't talk to them and you'll see a lot more that looks like the beasts you mess with. I just think it's funny, some of y'all need to get your minds right.

Ninjahood's the dude calling her a "basic white girl" and now HE wants to make it about race because others know she's better than the cumbuckets he posts? The %$$@? Stop.

So now it's about race? Both this chick and her model friend next to her at the game are WELL above average. One's white, one's black. Yeah you can see chicks like them walking around daily, but I'm damn sure you won't talk to them and you'll see a lot more that looks like the beasts you mess with. I just think it's funny, some of y'all need to get your minds right.

Ninjahood's the dude calling her a "basic white girl" and now HE wants to make it about race because others know she's better than the cumbuckets he posts? The %$$@? Stop.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I've had numerous girls in the same bracket like the one he posted willing to smash and I've passed a few times....

but if a girl like Kate Upton was willing to smash...11/10 I am not passing it up.... some of you guys are ridiculous

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I've had numerous girls in the same bracket like the one he posted willing to smash and I've passed a few times....

but if a girl like Kate Upton was willing to smash...11/10 I am not passing it up.... some of you guys are ridiculous

To the average Joe this chick is a 10.
For what Kanye is capable of pulling due to his fame/cash, she is just ok.

To the average Joe this chick is a 10.
For what Kanye is capable of pulling due to his fame/cash, she is just ok.

Originally Posted by shogun

she's nice.  18?  
eek.gif
devil.gif

i thought nt doesn't like kanye?  how is this thread already 17 pages?  people may not like him but they like to talk about him.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Which NT have you been on? 

Anyway, why is it so hard for NTers to comprehend that people have different taste in women?

Originally Posted by shogun

she's nice.  18?  
eek.gif
devil.gif

i thought nt doesn't like kanye?  how is this thread already 17 pages?  people may not like him but they like to talk about him.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Which NT have you been on? 

Anyway, why is it so hard for NTers to comprehend that people have different taste in women?

Back
Top Bottom