Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

^^^Just shut up, son 
laugh.gif

This is hilarious.
laugh.gif

[PeaceMaker]
What a NTer says about this chick or any other chick is strictly his or her own opinion. There's no need to make a certain type of woman superior to another. I love women of all colors and many shapes whereas another NTer may just fancy skinny white women. So what. We all have tastes in things that others will frown upon, that's life. [/PeaceMaker]

This is hilarious.
laugh.gif

[PeaceMaker]
What a NTer says about this chick or any other chick is strictly his or her own opinion. There's no need to make a certain type of woman superior to another. I love women of all colors and many shapes whereas another NTer may just fancy skinny white women. So what. We all have tastes in things that others will frown upon, that's life. [/PeaceMaker]

LMAO at this thread and I only got thru 2pages.  99% of this forum will NEVER get a hug from a dime fine enough to be a SI swimsuit model.  

LMAO at this thread and I only got thru 2pages.  99% of this forum will NEVER get a hug from a dime fine enough to be a SI swimsuit model.  

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by BigSean

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

If you take away Amber Rose thickness she doesn't have much of a body.
If you take away Adriana Lima's face she isn't much of a looker.
If you take away Kim Kardashian's $%*, face, breasts she isn't really that great looking.

You can't take away the good parts of someone and say if they didn't have that they wouldn't be the same. She does have great rack which is what makes her better than the average girl you see in park slopes. williamsburg or soho. It's like you lack basic common sense.

Just saying. Maybe you might realize how stupid you sound.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by BigSean

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

If you take away Amber Rose thickness she doesn't have much of a body.
If you take away Adriana Lima's face she isn't much of a looker.
If you take away Kim Kardashian's $%*, face, breasts she isn't really that great looking.

You can't take away the good parts of someone and say if they didn't have that they wouldn't be the same. She does have great rack which is what makes her better than the average girl you see in park slopes. williamsburg or soho. It's like you lack basic common sense.

Just saying. Maybe you might realize how stupid you sound.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
I just see bouncy ******* and blond hair. Not to mention 40 lbs of Este Lauder based steroids on her face. ******* look damn good. Her face is ok. I can see why someone would call her cute but she doesn't do much for me.
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.
Again, why is it so hard to believe that certain dudes are in locations in which women like this are seen on a regular basis. I just can't figure out why so many of you question the fact that some of us lives in metro-areas, college campuses, dr's offices, and we are exposed to HUNDREDS of women per day. But when we say that this OP girl wouldn't really stick out, we must be lying?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown.
I don't understand Hell. I really don't man. One of you NT stalker dudes carry around a camera and take pictures of the best looking girls you see every day and shut these dudes up. PLEASE.
heres the thing, while there are plenty of 'white girls' who may look like this, and that may attribute to her being nothing special, we're talking about her just being average. if shes just average because you've seen other white girls around the city that look like her, how about the hundreds of ugly women you see on a daily basis, or just plain below average women? for every white girl like kate upton, theres about 50 or 100 girls that look worse. thats the point. 
i live in LA so i see girls like this all the time as well, but i also know that for every cute white girl i see, there are plenty of busted up ones walking around as well. just because there are comparable girls on her scale does not make her average, if anything, it puts them in a class above the other girls. shes only average if compared to similar girls who look like her.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
I just see bouncy ******* and blond hair. Not to mention 40 lbs of Este Lauder based steroids on her face. ******* look damn good. Her face is ok. I can see why someone would call her cute but she doesn't do much for me.
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.
Again, why is it so hard to believe that certain dudes are in locations in which women like this are seen on a regular basis. I just can't figure out why so many of you question the fact that some of us lives in metro-areas, college campuses, dr's offices, and we are exposed to HUNDREDS of women per day. But when we say that this OP girl wouldn't really stick out, we must be lying?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown.
I don't understand Hell. I really don't man. One of you NT stalker dudes carry around a camera and take pictures of the best looking girls you see every day and shut these dudes up. PLEASE.
heres the thing, while there are plenty of 'white girls' who may look like this, and that may attribute to her being nothing special, we're talking about her just being average. if shes just average because you've seen other white girls around the city that look like her, how about the hundreds of ugly women you see on a daily basis, or just plain below average women? for every white girl like kate upton, theres about 50 or 100 girls that look worse. thats the point. 
i live in LA so i see girls like this all the time as well, but i also know that for every cute white girl i see, there are plenty of busted up ones walking around as well. just because there are comparable girls on her scale does not make her average, if anything, it puts them in a class above the other girls. shes only average if compared to similar girls who look like her.

i think both of them are beautiful and far from average and if you think they are "average" than i been doing it all wrong.
both of them can get it but the white girl is a wifey material.

i think both of them are beautiful and far from average and if you think they are "average" than i been doing it all wrong.
both of them can get it but the white girl is a wifey material.

Back
Top Bottom