Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
I just see bouncy ******* and blond hair. Not to mention 40 lbs of Este Lauder based steroids on her face. ******* look damn good. Her face is ok. I can see why someone would call her cute but she doesn't do much for me.
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.
Again, why is it so hard to believe that certain dudes are in locations in which women like this are seen on a regular basis. I just can't figure out why so many of you question the fact that some of us lives in metro-areas, college campuses, dr's offices, and we are exposed to HUNDREDS of women per day. But when we say that this OP girl wouldn't really stick out, we must be lying?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown.
I don't understand Hell. I really don't man. One of you NT stalker dudes carry around a camera and take pictures of the best looking girls you see every day and shut these dudes up. PLEASE.
I go to a school with 19,000 students. 66% girls and we're known as one of the "best looking campuses" but trust me if that girl walks in the gym... everyone's stopping to stare.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

Originally Posted by BigSean

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

I'm waiting for all the virgins on here to say her rack is fake.

I'm not a breastologist but that bounce is too vicious to be fake.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

Originally Posted by BigSean

Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

I'm waiting for all the virgins on here to say her rack is fake.

I'm not a breastologist but that bounce is too vicious to be fake.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

who knew kanye smashing an 18 year old white girl would have these white boys crying for 30 pages
laugh.gif

@#%! i give white boys props when they smash a blk girl......i'm all for diversity
pimp.gif

the people in here crying aren't the white boys
roll.gif
Like someone already said bunch of self hating negros in here. 
roll.gif

who knew kanye smashing an 18 year old white girl would have these white boys crying for 30 pages
laugh.gif

@#%! i give white boys props when they smash a blk girl......i'm all for diversity
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lolll @ some of yall writing novels in response to a pair of ******* and a cute face. yns

lolll @ some of yall writing novels in response to a pair of ******* and a cute face. yns

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Team Self Hate
Liking "Average" Chicks Like Kate Upton Daily

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Team Self Hate
Liking "Average" Chicks Like Kate Upton Daily

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

sreggie101 wrote:

BigSean wrote:

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

If you take away Amber Rose thickness she doesn't have much of a body.
If you take away Adriana Lima's face she isn't much of a looker.
If you take away Kim Kardashian's %$!, face, breasts she isn't really that great looking.

You can't take away the good parts of someone and say if they didn't have that they wouldn't be the same. She does have great rack which is what makes her better than the average girl you see in park slopes. williamsburg or soho. It's like you lack basic common sense.

Just saying. Maybe you might realize how stupid you sound.

laugh.gif
exactly what im saying..

Originally Posted by xilegacy

sreggie101 wrote:

BigSean wrote:

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

If you take away Amber Rose thickness she doesn't have much of a body.
If you take away Adriana Lima's face she isn't much of a looker.
If you take away Kim Kardashian's %$!, face, breasts she isn't really that great looking.

You can't take away the good parts of someone and say if they didn't have that they wouldn't be the same. She does have great rack which is what makes her better than the average girl you see in park slopes. williamsburg or soho. It's like you lack basic common sense.

Just saying. Maybe you might realize how stupid you sound.

laugh.gif
exactly what im saying..

Back
Top Bottom