pimp.gif

Who's tryna make that sig though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigSean

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Fade On You wrote:

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Fade On You wrote:

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

if you take the rack away from any girl, she doesn't have much of a body, mass or no mass.

Word, I never understand why NTers say "take away _______ (Insert certain body part) and they're nothing".

...They have it, so what's the point of saying that statement?

Word, I never understand why NTers say "take away _______ (Insert certain body part) and they're nothing".

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Yo lets be fo real

if Kanye wasn't rich he could never pull that girl

that girl is above average

but i bet money post HS this chick got smashed by or (handed the digits with true intent) to a non multimillionaire

dudes is crazy

weird hate in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Yo lets be fo real

if Kanye wasn't rich he could never pull that girl

that girl is above average

but i bet money post HS this chick got smashed by or (handed the digits with true intent) to a non multimillionaire

dudes is crazy

weird hate in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

word, people making that statement need to listen to themselves speak.

If Ray Allen didn't have one of the best jumpers in the game, he would be an average player. If Shaq wasn't so tall he wouldn't have been so dominant.

COME ON SON.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

word, people making that statement need to listen to themselves speak.

If Ray Allen didn't have one of the best jumpers in the game, he would be an average player. If Shaq wasn't so tall he wouldn't have been so dominant.

COME ON SON.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Originally Posted by sreggie101

grin.gif

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Back
Top Bottom