Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Quite frankly, I'm lamenting the lack of shape below her chest- She has no hips.  And that talk about evolution is moot. Come on, we're not cavemen anymore. 
 Now, I want to create a valuation for each of her assets: face (max: 3.33), breasts (max: 3.33), hips (max: 3.33)
She gets a 3 from me out of the first category (I should actually be giving her a 2.5 because of that hideous mole above her lips), I'll give her the max out of the second category, now last category, she gets 0. As in incomplete, N/A. What the hell is that? 

Grand total: 6.33 out of ten, which is average.

Now of course, this is my opinion and if everyone agreed with me, then you wouldn't see two prevailing opinions in this thread.

Conclusion: broad is average. Second conclusion: Victoria Secret models are overrated, except Miss Lima.

Quite frankly, I'm lamenting the lack of shape below her chest- She has no hips.  And that talk about evolution is moot. Come on, we're not cavemen anymore. 
 Now, I want to create a valuation for each of her assets: face (max: 3.33), breasts (max: 3.33), hips (max: 3.33)
She gets a 3 from me out of the first category (I should actually be giving her a 2.5 because of that hideous mole above her lips), I'll give her the max out of the second category, now last category, she gets 0. As in incomplete, N/A. What the hell is that? 

Now of course, this is my opinion and if everyone agreed with me, then you wouldn't see two prevailing opinions in this thread.

Conclusion: broad is average. Second conclusion: Victoria Secret models are overrated, except Miss Lima.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg

Well, that is your preference. You think that a woman to have an ideal body she needs to have small waist and hips. I was just pointing out to why breasts are valued from an evolutionary standpoint which still holds in today too. That's why women come in different shapes and sizes because there is no standard ideal of how their bodies should look like. If you have a preference that is YOUR ideal, but that does not mean that is the standard or general ideal. 

If some men don't agree with her attractiveness, whatever. It is just arguing that she is average. Like I said, you men must have such extremely high standards if that is average to you. Do some of you even know what average means?

To each their own.

Well, that is your preference. You think that a woman to have an ideal body she needs to have small waist and hips. I was just pointing out to why breasts are valued from an evolutionary standpoint which still holds in today too. That's why women come in different shapes and sizes because there is no standard ideal of how their bodies should look like. If you have a preference that is YOUR ideal, but that does not mean that is the standard or general ideal. 

If some men don't agree with her attractiveness, whatever. It is just arguing that she is average. Like I said, you men must have such extremely high standards if that is average to you. Do some of you even know what average means?

To each their own.

Awww she is sooooo cute. Def my type of girl, I dated a white chick once and she was probably the most fun to be around out of all my other ones.

Awww she is sooooo cute. Def my type of girl, I dated a white chick once and she was probably the most fun to be around out of all my other ones.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
eek.gif

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Guskillah wrote:both of them can get it but the white girl is a wifey material.

How can you make that statement? Do you know her?

Because guys like him don't think with there brain they think with their d#ck 
Guys like him will go his whole life working hard to become successful just so he can wife a beautiful chick with no brains or personality  so she can use him and leave him when the well drys up

Thats the problem with dudes on here their just plain desperate .... 

Look at this thread 35 pages of dudes arguing about kanye west's girlfriend and ex girl 

Girls that most people in this thread will never see or even give you the time of day 

The time they spend arguing in this thread they could have bagged a dime piece at a club some were 

SMH 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Guskillah wrote:both of them can get it but the white girl is a wifey material.

How can you make that statement? Do you know her?

Because guys like him don't think with there brain they think with their d#ck 
Guys like him will go his whole life working hard to become successful just so he can wife a beautiful chick with no brains or personality  so she can use him and leave him when the well drys up

Thats the problem with dudes on here their just plain desperate .... 

Look at this thread 35 pages of dudes arguing about kanye west's girlfriend and ex girl 

Girls that most people in this thread will never see or even give you the time of day 

The time they spend arguing in this thread they could have bagged a dime piece at a club some were 

SMH 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I still remember the thread this dude made about not being able pull any chicks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

iqk6ty.jpg

219547d.jpg

33kdfyq.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I still remember the thread this dude made about not being able pull any chicks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom