Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

man its interesting that Kanye hasn't gotten much **** for saying black people only care when a white guy kills a black guy, "what about black on black crime" etc **** he said.

is it just because that part didnt make the viral clip?

Aye man, we can only address one ridiculous statement at a time. Give us a few days.

sounds like some people would be extremely surprised to know of stuff that goes down today, as in 2018

the word "choice" is being used way to loosely, conveniently and ignorantly

man its interesting that Kanye hasn't gotten much criticism for saying black people only care when a white guy kills a black guy, "what about black on black crime" etc right wing anti BLM crap he said. i know van lathan had to be seething hearing Candace holler "FACT" as kanye spewed all those racist *** talking points.

Lol hadn't even heard about this, I kept my attention dedicated to Kanye solely on the CTG vid.

Dude is probably watching rewind clips of Hannity in his mansion right now

man its interesting that Kanye hasn't gotten much **** for saying black people only care when a white guy kills a black guy, "what about black on black crime" etc **** he said.

I think that's the case, the black on black crime argument is across the board universal for all races. White people kill white people, asians kill asians etc. Kanye really threw his own city under the bus with that statement too

It is a fine line betwee

A. Acknowledging our history puts us in a disadvantaged situation

While

B. Move forward and not feel like that same history isn't holding you back (at times)

It is a tough thing to balance. You are correct

That’s probably the post hennessy beach hennessy beach should have led off with instead of the previous paragraphs of garbage, or else “Rusty and his companions” wouldn’t have had to say much, if anything at all

If I cared to be a physicist id be albert einstein also

1508656012492.gif

It is a fine line betwee

A. Acknowledging our history puts us in a disadvantaged situation

While

B. Move forward and not feel like that same history isn't holding you back (at times)

It is a tough thing to balance. You are correct

I don't find this tough, it would be tougher to ignore what's right in front of me.

Lol hadn't even heard about this, I kept my attention dedicated to Kanye solely on the CTG vid.

Dude is probably watching rewind clips of Hannity in his mansion right now

watch from this point on:

man is just regurgitating all the right wing talking points. even down to saying some **** about Trump's deregulation "but Candace can explain better".

you really have to think one way as a black celebrity, it's interesting.

I don't agree with Kanye but damn that sucks that I don't have the "choice" to think otherwise

I think that's the case, the black on black crime argument is across the board universal for all races. White people kill white people, asians kill asians etc. Kanye really threw his own city under the bus with that statement too

https://splinternews.com/a-guide-to-debunking-black-on-black-crime-and-all-of-it-1793848091

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/12/12152772/rudy-giuliani-black-on-black-crime-police

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-black-crime-rates-take-another-hit-bjs-study

my point exactly, the victim of the crime is usually the same race as the perp. I had to explain to this guy i went to high school with white people kill just as much white people but he wasn't hearing it ( son was middle eastern). It's ironic though that all his POC friends including me have distanced ourselves from his stupidity.

my point exactly, the victim of the crime is usually the same race as the perp. I had to explain to this guy i went to high school with white people kill just as much white people but he wasn't hearing it ( son was middle eastern). It's ironic though that all his POC friends including me have distanced ourselves from his stupidity.

and its incredibly untrue, racist and offensive to say black people dont care about black on black crime either. or that BLM only cares when its a white guy when some of the biggest BLM marches have involved minority cops (freddie gray r.i.p ).

Whatever doesn't fit the narrative gets ignored. Just like most cops are killed by white crooks. You had a white dude kill like 10 cops the other day (they took him in alive, mind you), not a peep from the media or #BlueLivesMatter

watch from this point on:

man is just regurgitating all the right wing talking points. even down to saying some **** about Trump's deregulation "but Candace can explain better".

That's exactly what im talking about, dude just sounds like a springboard for that Faux news talk now.

The hell happened to this Ye man? Its like the man got MKULTRA'd

Back
Top Bottom