Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I really loathe the idea that there was a choice to be had that wouldn't realistically result in death.

Imagine being put in an environment where there are fences around you, people standing outside that fence with the mission to capture or kill you if you run away, and the only thing you have in common with the people in captivity with you being the color of your skin. That is, your fellow slaves don't understand your language and you don't understand theirs, you have different customs, and probably different understanding of life. Let's also add that you don't know much about life beyond the property; you're not even supposed to be able to read, write and navigate this new world. Slave life was designed to isolate its subjects.

The most successful slave revolt resulted in the independence of the first black nation (Haiti) and a concerted effort by the US, France, Spain, and other slave nations to isolate Haiti until it paid back what France had lost by losing their portion of Hispaniola, which Haiti did for 200 years.

Where was the choice, other than surviving?

framing it as a choice is just an absolutist argument, made worse by the fact that it isn’t thought out or even making any argument really; not that there is much of an argument there anyways...it’s just an ill-conceived rationale, that said while initially the semantics of it are shocking, the absurdness is moreso ignoring the context of the “choice” than calling it that...

I just realized Kanye and Lamar was getting high together. Kardashian's really over there treating men like sex trafficking victims getting them hooked or in Lamar's case re hooked first:smh:

Went out of this thread for a little biy aaand...

... still sunken Mr. West
IMG_0638.GIF

after the interview w charlemagne i see what he doing

this is just setting up the music he had a prepared backstory for everything he just kept dodging when charlemagne brought up trump being racist on some “we’ll talk about it later ****”

i bet he gonna refuse to address it until he gets his line on the album out about it

in 6 months we gonna look at this as him playing w americas emotions for promo lol

It's actually not and plays into the point of Ye's mob mentality.

That said I do understand why one would want to avoid putting energy into a discussion with a person who does not use reason. But when you go into the discussion with an assumption of the person it's hard for the convo to be genuine.
you make decisions based on kanye's ********?

listening to the uncut TMZ interview and what in the hail is wrong with dude :smh:

I never heard of a dude needing lypo until Kanye. I've been down 17 lbs since March and never thought of lypo

That said I do understand why one would want to avoid putting energy into a discussion with a person who does not use reason. But when you go into the discussion with an assumption of the person it's hard for the convo to be genuine.

It's OK, your Yeezy V3 valuation won't go down or may go down by a few hundred dollars at most. Life will go on

the list helps to select who to put on ignore that way you dont waste time arguing with a crash test dummy

Mans can’t have an opinion on here as it seems. Kanye saying crazy **** but still, he’s up there with MLK, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and the Beetles as one of the greatest human beings ever.

People just wanna be upset at something. It’s 2018, I should’ve expected it.

Slavery was just coined with a new term, sharecropping. Sharecropping doesnt go on because I believe it's illegal practic. Now the slave system is primarily the prison industrial complex.

Also, I'm still withholding judgement of Kanye until I hear what these albums are gonna relate to. My dude had a mental breakdown speaking out against the industry, went to a "hospital" fpr "help" and now he's spouting all this stuff out. Something ain't right.

Dudes on here are refreshing StockX Yeezy listings every 30 seconds to check the prices. Again, don't fall for these pro-Kanye posts; they're desperate to protect their low level "investments" :lol:

Mans can’t have an opinion on here as it seems. Kanye saying crazy **** but still, he’s up there with MLK, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and the Beetles as one of the greatest human beings ever.

People just wanna be upset at something. It’s 2018, I should’ve expected it.
Way too obvious bait lil boo boo. Try again

Why can’t we just ignore what Kanye say and why make a big deal out of it? Kanye going crazy again. I ain’t with this fake outrage. Social media got y’all messed up.

Let’s talk about his album and his clothes and shoes, forget the crazy stuff.

It's a useful list to have. Any time you see a questionable post, refer to the list to see if the poster is worth responding to :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you should create a Google Sheet with the names and rankings

Dudes like InTheHallWay come in and make loud posts to try and rustle jimmies and then doesn't respond when people challenge his statements on a serious level. It's the very definition of trolling. Dude should be banned for that alone.

Dudes on here are refreshing StockX Yeezy listings every 30 seconds to check the prices. Again, don't fall for these pro-Kanye posts; they're desperate to protect their low level "investments" :lol:
Pretty sure I only have two posts in this thread not counting this one. The first post is explaining why this is apart of a divide and conquer method. The second post is me stating why making a list could be harmful.

But yep...gotta keep those Yeezys i don't own at it's highest profit margin.

@sadb
It's a useful list to have. Any time you see a questionable post, refer to the list to see if the poster is worth responding to :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you should create a Google Sheet with the names and rankings
yeah every since i started
i would add em to my notes on my phone
and a few nters
helped add some to the list
also got a snitch list
its crazy how many folks are on both lists

Back
Top Bottom