Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

You back with this clown *** **** today, trying to clap back by nitpicking one word.You legit woke up and did it too. :smh: :lol: :rofl:

Still waiting for you to quote me laughing about rape though

But anyway, here, I deleted it. Now you can go sit your lying *** in a corner, and leave me be.

You acting different lmao I don’t gotta nitpick **** the proof is in the pudding, you wrote it I quote it. That one word makes the whole statement contradict everything you been going back and forth about. Which one is it?? You still haven’t answered the question...You bout as oblivious as dude in your avy

They aren't even teaching our kids about slavery in schools anymore and we have this dolt talking about it was a choice. Our future is grim to say the least

they definitely still do teach it

albeit they don't get down to the nitty gritty

from what i remember tho it served more as a buildup to the civil war

You acting different lmao I don’t gotta nitpick **** the proof is in the pudding, you wrote it I quote it. That one word makes the whole statement contradict everything you been going back and forth about. Which one is it?? You still haven’t answered the question...You bout as oblivious as dude in your avy

We can add the English language to the list of things you struggling to grasp.

We are done here troll.

Be blessed

You bout right jape jape but I don’t know who is trolling and who isn’t. But I’ll just say those memes wouldn’t exist if Kanye hadn’t said that foolishness. If we say something like “if you’re not interested in me that means you’re not interested in a guy who is.....” we don’t have to include the guy’s name to know who the joke is about. It’s undetstood that everybody seeing those memes knows who said that ********.

The numbers they’re claiming don’t add up. It’s interesting when you look into it there’s some intriguing claims. I don’t think there’s any theory claiming it never happened. At least not that I know of.

Timeout. Are you trying to say that there weren't nearly 17 MILLION Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, Russians and various other non-Aryans or non-Germans murdered by the ****ing Nazis???? REALLY?!? You want to show your ignorance that way????

InsistentOffbeatAnemonecrab-max-1mb.gif

Timeout. Are you trying to say that there weren't nearly 17 MILLION Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, Russians and various other non-Aryans or non-Germans murdered by the ****ing Nazis???? REALLY?!? You want to show your ignorance that way????

The "numbers don't add up" argument is always funny, we only have accurate numbers of how many were killed because the nazis kept records of all of it. That **** wasn't just thought up on a whim.

The "numbers don't add up" argument is always funny, we only have accurate numbers of how many were killed because the nazis kept records of all of it. That **** wasn't just thought up on a whim.

****ing EXACTLY! The lunatics kept detailed records for crying out loud

***** I didn’t say any of that :rofl:

I think he was saying the deniers were claiming the numbers didn’t add up..

OK - by all means, please explain what you did say, then.

Again, your statement was:

I think he was saying the deniers were claiming the numbers didn’t add up..

It’s that simple. I said I was familiar with a theory and found it intriguing and that somehow became “you’re saying 17 million blaha blah blah!!” Nobody is saying any of that b relax. I’m saying exactly what I wrote word for word.

It’s that simple. I said I was familiar with a theory and found it intriguing and that somehow became “you’re saying 17 million blaha blah blah!!” Nobody is saying any of that b relax. I’m saying exactly what I wrote word for word.

OK, gotcha. I read your post as saying the numbers of the holocaust don't add up and you found the theory of the deniers intriguing, and that none of the deniers you've seen have said the holocaust didn't happen at all, just that not that many people were killed.

And just a heads-up, generally if the data doesn't back up a claim that means the theory by definition can't be "intriguing" - it just makes it wrong.

Regardless, we're good...

tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

OK, gotcha. I read your post as saying the numbers of the holocaust don't add up and you found the theory of the deniers intriguing, and that none of the deniers you've seen have said the holocaust didn't happen at all, just that not that many people were killed.

And just a heads-up, generally if the data doesn't back up a claim that means the theory by definition can't be "intriguing" - it just makes it wrong.

Regardless, we're good...

tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif
Point taken. I’m not gonna sit up here and claim to have looked into the data
6A162EF0-2144-46D6-AAFA-86B1636658CD.gif

Some great reads for kanye & others... As compiled by the good folks at OkayPlayer...

The ones I've read on this list & highly recommend are both Dorothy Roberts books, the Ishmael Reed's, Saidiya Hartman's, Haley's Malcolm X (of course), the one by Richard Rothstein, Baldwin's book (of course), Ha Joon Chang's, & Howard Zinn's...

Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon

“Race and the New Biocitizen” by Dorothy Roberts

Multi-America: Essays on Cultural Wars and Cultural Peace by Ishmael Reed

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander

Scenes of Subjection: Terror, Slavery, and Self-Making in Nineteenth-Century America (Race and American Culture) by Saidiya V. Hartman

In the Wake: On Blackness and Being by Christina Sharpe

Fatal Invention: How Science, Politics, and Big Business Re-Create Race in the 21st Century by Dorothy Roberts

Sylvia Wynter: On Being Human as Praxis by Katherine McKittrick

The Reaper’s Garden: Death and Power in the World of Atlantic Slavery by Vincent Brown

The Black Atlantic: Modernity and Double-Consciousness by Paul Gilroy

Dark Matters: On the Surveillance of Blackness by Simone Browne

Silent Covenants: Brown v. Board of Education and the Unfulfilled Hopes for Racial Reform by Derrick Bell

Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James W. Loewen

The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein

The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley and Malcolm X

Last Year of Malcolm X: The Evolution of a Revolutionary by George Breitman

Assata: An Autobiography by Assata Shakur

If They Come in the Morning: Voices of Resistance by Angela Davis

When and Where I Enter: The Impact of Black Women on Race and Sex in America by Paula Giddings.

Race Matters by Cornel West

The Communist Manifesto by Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx

A People’s History of the United States, Howard Zinn

23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism, Ha Joon Chang

Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty

Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates

The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin

Some great docs too... The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975, Strong Island, 13th, & I Am Not Your Negro... I especially loved the James Baldwin doc... All of them should be considered must watch though IMO...
One of the best post in here.

And yeah, "I Am Not Your Negro' was powerful, I was in my feels when they were reading his words about MLK's death.

Last edited:

At this rate Kanye gonna be setting up a PAC for Candace by next week

A lot of fluctuations on that graph regardless. When the results average out, I doubt Kanye (and the accompanying news that came with him) have anywhere close to that amount of influence.

I will say though, I think some people are underselling the influence that celebrities and "social media influencers" have. If E list Youtube/Instagram celebrities can become millionaires due to simply their monetized influence for companies and products, then someone like Kanye who has the hearts and minds of a lot of young people and can command mainstream airwaves for weeks/months can have a huge influence.

Back
Top Bottom