Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

After seeing the full TMZ video hearing him talk about Black on Black crime ...I had to officially cut dude off. I've been a Kanye stan for YEARS. But I cant rock with willful ignorance. (How are you from Chicago saying mess like that?)

At this point, anybody who still supports dude and his foolishness is another "yes man". This is now beyond "having free thought and different opinions." This is flat out irresponsible ignorance.

I also find it funny how he talks about the media and the industry, using and manipulating us....but that's what Trump and Candace are doing to YOU :rofl:

Slave Phi U (Feat. Van Lathan)
This week Cthagod talks about his interview with Kanye West, We call up Van Lathan to discuss what happened when Kanye was at TMZ, and lots more!

Listening to Slave Phi U (Feat. Van Lathan) from The Brilliant Idiots. http://podbay.fm/show/862717788/e/1525363629

Love brilliant idiots, love how they explored what he was saying but still didn't support the main tag line of what he said.

At this rate Kanye gonna be setting up a PAC for Candace by next week

all the Kanye stans trying to protect their Yeezy investments and love of his music

but why don't they ever call these polls fake news. Who are they polling?

When it all, all falls dowwwwwn.

4BD5BF9400000578-0-image-a-55_1525408693320.jpg

4BD6082300000578-0-image-a-60_1525408853826.jpg

4BD5BF9800000578-0-image-a-54_1525408684975.jpg

That's a bit OD. This is the next wave of stuff everyone suppose to Ban now?

We still banning pepsi products too?
Chick Fil A
Starbucks?

Kanye isn't even from Chicago, dude is from Atlanta and moved to a Chicago suburb when he was a teen. It's a difference between growing up in a inner city riddled with crime and oppression vs somewhere that smells like opportunity and success. His mom had a PhD you really think this soft **** for brains character grew up on St. Lawrence or the wild hundreds :lol: Corey Holcomb touched on it on the last episode of 5150

Adidas not dropping Ye. :smokin

As long as other people still like Yeezys and acknowledge the hype from them and their value then imma keep buying and wearing them.

Adidas not dropping Ye. :smokin

As long as other people still like Yeezys and acknowledge the hype from them and their value then imma keep buying and wearing them.

If things keep going the way they are now, people aren’t gonna let you keep wearing them.

I'm good on both Adidas and Kanye.
I don't need either. My people are worth more to me than sneakers and music.

Some dudes have zero value in life and stand for nothing. Got ****** out here living vicariously through rappers they idolize and won't get of they knees regardless of what they do or don't do. Pitiful lives

Back
Top Bottom