Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

If things keep going the way they are now, people aren’t gonna let you keep wearing them.

I don’t support Trump.

I support Kanye in terms of his music and fashion.

If people correlate liking Kanye and liking Trump Than that’s their fault.

Like I said, people just wanna be mad at something. Just ignore Kanye lmao, he’s going crazy again. Don’t like him, don’t listen to what he says.

Adidas not dropping Ye. :smokin

As long as other people still like Yeezys and acknowledge the hype from them and their value then imma keep buying and wearing them.
You’ve said this multiple times and have yet to get a reaction out of it just like when you wear your yeezys to the mall to impress middle school boys and nobody talks to you. Sad boi

All tree of yall got it wrong, it's turtles all the way down b

serveimage

If things keep going the way they are now, people aren’t gonna let you keep wearing them.

I got Yeezys on right now but I lowkey thought about it twice before I put them on this morning :lol:

Interested in seeing if it gets to that point though. I'ma probably keep wearing them. I already bought them so eh.

I don’t support Trump.

I support Kanye in terms of his music and fashion.

If people correlate liking Kanye and liking Trump Than that’s their fault.

Like I said, people just wanna be mad at something. Just ignore Kanye lmao, he’s going crazy again. Don’t like him, don’t listen to what he says.

Guilt by association. Supporting a man that supports some thing is just like supporting the thing. You can’t buy a Kevin Durant jersey and claim to not support the Warriors.

"
The backlash is even getting to the point now that you might not hear his music on the radio as much anymore, as stations are beginning to ban his music from their airwaves.

Morning duo BIGG and Shay Shay of Detroit’s 105.1 The Bounce just announced that at least for the time being, they will not be playing Kanye’s songs, or even songs he appears on. Shay Shay says he’s not sure when he’ll want to play Kanye’s music again, telling the Detroit Free Press, “That’s what it is right now. We need a break. I think it’s a gut feeling of when we’ll be able to feel comfortable playing it again, when we’ll want to hear it again, and more importantly, when will our listeners want to hear it again.”

BIGG says the duo decided on the ban, which they later convinced their program director to roll out station-wide, while playing Estelle’s “American Boy,” which features Kanye, on their show: “Shay Shay said, ‘You know, why do we gotta play this?’ I said, ‘I agree. It’s kind of weird after he made those statements.’” He added, “Kanye is one of the core artists in our format. [This is] a significant chunk of songs that we’ve played that we’re not going to play right now.”

Hot 97 also isn’t in love with Kanye at the moment (even though Kanye loves Ebro), as the station tweeted yesterday, “The boycott of Kanye West has begun.”

"
The backlash is even getting to the point now that you might not hear his music on the radio as much anymore, as stations are beginning to ban his music from their airwaves.

Morning duo BIGG and Shay Shay of Detroit’s 105.1 The Bounce just announced that at least for the time being, they will not be playing Kanye’s songs, or even songs he appears on. Shay Shay says he’s not sure when he’ll want to play Kanye’s music again, telling the Detroit Free Press, “That’s what it is right now. We need a break. I think it’s a gut feeling of when we’ll be able to feel comfortable playing it again, when we’ll want to hear it again, and more importantly, when will our listeners want to hear it again.”

BIGG says the duo decided on the ban, which they later convinced their program director to roll out station-wide, while playing Estelle’s “American Boy,” which features Kanye, on their show: “Shay Shay said, ‘You know, why do we gotta play this?’ I said, ‘I agree. It’s kind of weird after he made those statements.’” He added, “Kanye is one of the core artists in our format. [This is] a significant chunk of songs that we’ve played that we’re not going to play right now.”

Hot 97 also isn’t in love with Kanye at the moment (even though Kanye loves Ebro), as the station tweeted yesterday, “The boycott of Kanye West has begun.”

They're not boycotting. Just for attention. Especially from Ebro.

Guilt by association. Supporting a man that supports some thing is just like supporting the thing. You can’t buy a Kevin Durant jersey and claim to not support the Warriors.

people bought Kap jerseys that didnt support the 49ers

I got Yeezys on right now but I lowkey thought about it twice before I put them on this morning :lol:

Interested in seeing if it gets to that point though. I'ma probably keep wearing them. I already bought them so eh.

You done lost by copping those in the first place. :lol: Unless you real young you get a pass.

Imma get Kanye’s album and bootleg the HELL out of it. I’ll be in parking lots putting it in people’s windshield. :lol:

Facts. Posted in Target with the overcoat in 80 degree weather suited and booted with hella CD-R's of the album.

Plastic casing with a terrible hand-cut printout of the album art double sided taped on the front cover

"Nah b, save ya money I got you. Bump this, 320kbps guaranteed."

Back
Top Bottom