Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Man's wanna be Jerry Lorenzo so bad. This collection is mega buns. Those shoulder pads for the frail boy's with no frames lmao

Hows he tryna be jerry? If anything, those designs are inspired and borrowed from demna / balenciaga. Which is kinda influenced by rick’s oversized, elongated / disproportioned design on the classic garments.

Hows he tryna be jerry? If anything, those designs are inspired and borrowed from demna / balenciaga. Which is kinda influenced by rick’s oversized, elongated / disproportioned design on the classic garments.
Exactly.

In for the plain black hoody tho

Hooded bomber jacket slash projector screen. Genius.

Untitled.jpg

Shouldn’t this type of behavior embarrassing for him and his family? This is how attention seeking kids on Xanga and Myspace used to behave when I was like 12-13 years old. This guy is getting closer to 50 years old and acting like this…

There’s one thing to try to win your wife and family back with proper dialogue , then there’s this route that just alienates anyone who had sympathy left for you

It’s also embarrassing that people follow him and celebrate his behavior too. In most places on earth, this type of behavior would be unanimously ridiculed, and dude would be blackballed from the entertainment industry.

Its just online trolling. Kanye is an entertainer at the end of the day. I dont even think Kim and Pete are as pressed as some of yall are. Can a billionaire even be embarrased?

First pic in all black guy her looking like a super Saiyan version of a chick l used to mess with. Lemme bump this future b4 l get in my feelins.

Back
Top Bottom