Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Moto GP boots really gonna be the next wave?? :smh:
Hood dudes finna be wearing these joints with skkiny-fit Amiri jeans too. Mans gonna be outchea looking like in-ring prime Shawn Michaels...
Wrestlemania-12-Shawn-Michaels_2069.garyttpoirier.blogspot.com_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:

He hit it right on the head. I had so many life experiences happen with Kanye playing in the background and now I’m embarrassed and just sad for it taking this long to realize he’s always been this way. I never thought something could make me sympathize for Kim Kardashian, and Kanye West did that. He’s a dork, plain and simple. His followers harassing Kim and Pete to “find god” are some of the biggest clowns out there. This is going to end tragically.

Kanye has been lost since his Mom died. He also has always felt he was more like Pharell (who is actually intelligent outside of music) which he is not.

I know it's often crafted as a crutch that his fans use, but I really think the doc was revelatory on the fact that Donda was a major influence, support and driver of him as a man. That scene where he asks for the metal wires because his Mom wanted them had me almost tearing up knowing she gone. That scene hurt.

Kanye and Kim both knew what they were getting into. Kim doesn't get to call him unstable and Kanye def doesn't get to get mad with her dropping him the same way she dropped Kris Humphries for Ye.

I've been in Love before so I can relate to the tunnel vision, but getting mad at the dude is Beta behavior. Like bro, what did Pete do?

The brooks brothers shirt made me chuckle.

Haven’t been a fan of any of ye’s work outside the first half of his musical career. Nike shoes were cool, but not worth the hype. I tell my boys there are like half a dozen other adidas they look like his that they wouldn’t be caught dead in, but they’re not hearing it. He’s wildin with this whole Kim and Pete thing. If he actually needs help, I hope he gets it.

Finished the third part last night.

I feel really bad for him. He definitely went down hill after donda passed. Which I knew. He was wild on the glow in the dark tour when I saw him.

His voice changed and everything. I thought it was interesting when he told cootie he was acting..he definitely got lost in his role. That scene with the investors was cringe worthy.

Haven’t been a fan of his music since graduation. I know y’all noticed a huge difference. Bro stopped rapping, likely cuz his ghostwriters bounced.

Makes me wonder why he steered away from black women. Had so many examples of great black ones including his mother. Him and OJ got that in common; his obsession being included in white culture.

Makes me wonder why he steered away from black women. Had so many examples of great black ones including his mother. Him and OJ got that in common; his obsession being included in white culture.
Wonder why they didn’t talk about his girl. They had one mention of her. Notice how Kanye wasn’t in the credits.

Him, OK, and tens of thousands of us that don't even have their level of $.
But that is a different convo for a different day.

Back
Top Bottom