Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

****s comical all around. Kanye legit managed to make Kim look like a sympathetic figure which is crazy in its own right.

And Skete is a comedian that’s made fun of his own pops dying on 9-11. He’s pretty throwed off himself. I doubt Kanyes theatrics have bothered him much if at all.

****s comical all around. Kanye legit managed to make Kim look like a sympathetic figure which is crazy in its own right.

And Skete is a comedian that’s made fun of his own pops dying on 9-11. He’s pretty throwed off himself. I doubt Kanyes theatrics have bothered him much if at all.

Skete a good dude if he got SNL to chill on Kanye

I know Micahel Che probably got a binder filled with jokes for Ye he been sitting on

Seeing soooo many people caping for Kanye over this and saying Pete is a terrible person for sending those texts. Really? Dude's been taking sht from Kanye and his stans for months now, finally couldn't take it any more and decided to stand up for himself, and now HE is the bad guy?

Seeing soooo many people caping for Kanye over this and saying Pete is a terrible person for sending those texts. Really? Dude's been taking sht from Kanye and his stans for months now, finally couldn't take it any more and decided to stand up for himself, and now HE is the bad guy?

He’s went about things well all things considered. I wouldn’t blame him one bit at all if he decided to drop the nukes on Kanye and violate. Which I’m sure he’s capable of doing being a comedian and all.

But Kanye looks funny in the light in all this. Crying about wanting his family back yet he disrespected his own marriage time and time again (again making someone like Kim a sympathetic figure). He’s talking crazy about not wanting Pete around the kids all while parading around some chick who looks like his ex wife. It’s comical and sad to see.

He’s went about things well all things considered. I wouldn’t blame him one bit at all if he decided to drop the nukes on Kanye and violate. Which I’m sure he’s capable of doing being a comedian and all.

But Kanye looks funny in the light in all this. Crying about wanting his family back yet he disrespected his own marriage time and time again (again making someone like Kim a sympathetic figure). He’s talking crazy about not wanting Pete around the kids all while parading around some chick who looks like his ex wife. It’s comical and sad to see.

Totally agree with you on the making Kim a sympathetic figure thing. Did not think that was possible.

the minute skete and kim stop ****ing with each other SNL is gonna go off :lol:
I hope they do soon
A lot of SNL new material is wack as hell

Only thing I still like and watch of snl is the weekend update with Che and Colin

yea antidepressants can result in weight gain. with kanye, he admitted as much in part 3 i think. i think that was when he admitted he was on meds in the first place as well.
Which is when he started going with the baggier, boxier look.... He realized he couldn't pull off the tight clothes look anymore because he was unhappy with his own weight. He was like if I can't rock it anymore I gotta make this oversized look the new fly. Cue FOG, Yeezy season, Balenciaga etc etc.... The minute this man loses weight he's back to form fitting... Watch.

Last edited:
This is wild. This man is acting like he didn’t willingly create kids with a white woman. And NOW he wants to take issue with a white woman raising his kids? HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE?

And I’m dead @ Pete calling Ye an “internet ***** boy”. 😆😆 That man is fed up.
Kim isn't white if we're debating whiteness

Ye been at this man's neck publicly for a minute but ppl are mad he sent a shot via DM at him..that Ye himself publicized
dead (1).png

watching the documentary now. Almost done with it.

I forgot how many hits Kanye had from when I was in high school and all the clothes. :lol:

Kanye is a nutter bro. .

I just got back into his music around donda and the doc reinforces the genius I saw in him during the early years but **** man I don't know how the die hards ride this wave with dude.

Back
Top Bottom