Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

What is this dude doing?

Screenshot_20220313-110933.png

I doubt it’ll happen but Ye at the point where he could snap and probably choke a B if they were in the house together.

Kanye is a straight up buffoon man. No other way around it at this point. Mans going out the saddest of sads. And somehow Kim will be blamed for it, even though it’s been painfully obvious for yearsssss that buddy isn’t right.

Imagine being a famous *** grown *** man threatening another grown man on IG. Kim’s custody lawyers are just saving screenshots at this point—they’re gonna have a treasure trove of evidence of dude’s instability and Kanye don’t even know it. :smh::smh::smh:

At first I was really confused about this insistence that "the left" doesn't want fathers to have any say in decisions about kids. Then the more I thought about it, I started remembering conversations with hardcore right wing coworkers who used to go on and on and on about the "emasculation of the family." Had multiple discussions where they kept telling me that TV shows were leading the charge by showing dads as goofy but loveable screw-ups, and how that was undermining the role of the male in the family hierarchy. Seriously, what type of insecure dude do you have to be to truly believe television or "the left" have anything to do with your family structure?

...i just unfollowed ye. at this point i feel it's nothing more than a truman show for a mental health patient. i think I'm all set. no shade to people who continue to follow him at all.

just...when he has these manic episodes and decides to broadcast it all over social media...I'm just like
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

i think it is another example of the potential negative impact social media can have on a lotta folks, esp those with these types of mental health issues, but that is a diff convo.

Skete clapped back

But in all realness Kanye needs help. Bruh thinks putting god in everything makes what he puts out ok. Like how you tryna line it up after Sunday service lol. All he wants to do is scream on bruh for the cameras.

So was it the meds ? It seemed to me he was always borderline chunky. But when he had the accident and was on a liquid Diet that’s when he lost all that weight. He kept it off for a bit I think there’s always been a chunk inside.

I used to mess with peedi back then not going to lie lol.

yea antidepressants can result in weight gain. with kanye, he admitted as much in part 3 i think. i think that was when he admitted he was on meds in the first place as well.

Skete clapped back

But in all realness Kanye needs help. Bruh thinks putting god in everything makes what he puts out ok. Like how you tryna line it up after Sunday service lol. All he wants to do is scream on bruh for the cameras.

OAd-by-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom