Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Seeing soooo many people caping for Kanye over this and saying Pete is a terrible person for sending those texts. Really? Dude's been taking sht from Kanye and his stans for months now, finally couldn't take it any more and decided to stand up for himself, and now HE is the bad guy?
I don't see it as standing up for himself see it as stooping to Ye's level. As the saying goes kinda, don't argue with an idiot because it can be hard to tell who's who. Ye tried to say he's more street than backpack rapper but what what street cat you know sends people threatening videos? He don't want nothing but attention..

this dude really went to Tory lanez of all people for advice

this dude got daughters and he going to that dude

Wait, this mans wanted the nanny, that doesn't work for him, to up and decide to bring the kids to Sunday service without Kim' consent :lol:

Mans want people to catch a kidnapping charge in the name of god :lol:

“Phony”. :lol:

You Kanye stans are something else man. Always an excuse for the buffoonery.

I think two things can be true.

I think they could all be in cahoots knowing this is great content for the Kardashian's Show.

I also think Kanye is a got damn fool.

I don't think someone has to be a Kanye stand to believe a lot of this is "PRo Wrestling."

Ye kinda thick though b
ezgif-1-26e5cde438.gif

I think two things can be true.

I think they could all be in cahoots knowing this is great content for the Kardashian's Show.

I also think Kanye is a got damn fool.

I don't think someone has to be a Kanye stand to believe a lot of this is "PRo Wrestling."

Enh, I won’t deny the media savvy of the Kardashian clan. But for this to be phony that would mean Kanye is in on it. I don’t think he is. Of course one can never know, but dude’s actions don’t seem like someone in on the plan.

I try to be a very understanding and I hope I actually am

But all I really ask of anyone that’s my girl or legit my friend, have enough respect for me to pull me aside and have certain conversations in private before you decide shh needs to happen publicly

But shh like this, I just feel for them kids

Back
Top Bottom