Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Finished the third part last night.

I feel really bad for him. He definitely went down hill after donda passed. Which I knew. He was wild on the glow in the dark tour when I saw him.

His voice changed and everything. I thought it was interesting when he told cootie he was acting..he definitely got lost in his role. That scene with the investors was cringe worthy.

Haven’t been a fan of his music since graduation. I know y’all noticed a huge difference. Bro stopped rapping, likely cuz his ghostwriters bounced.

this. parts 1 and 2, esp part 1, really hit in the feels, reminded me why kanye was one of my fav artists of all time. his early music is sooooo timeless. brought me back to my hs days into college.

i always suspected the loss of his mom changed him, but this really was the hard proof for me. i mean he REALLY relied on his mom for emotional support, and i can see her bring him up when he was feeling down.

and it is sad. his music doesn't do it for me anymore (from yeezus on, TLOP and i guess Ye were his best work)..

Sure he's more successful than where he was back in the day, but only financially. and it is a damn shame.

part 3 was really hard to watch.

all that said, this was a really beautiful documentary, in my personal opinion.

Finished the third part last night.

I feel really bad for him. He definitely went down hill after donda passed. Which I knew. He was wild on the glow in the dark tour when I saw him.

His voice changed and everything. I thought it was interesting when he told cootie he was acting..he definitely got lost in his role. That scene with the investors was cringe worthy.

Haven’t been a fan of his music since graduation. I know y’all noticed a huge difference. Bro stopped rapping, likely cuz his ghostwriters bounced.
Yeah, I agree and part III really supports what you’ve stated. The bit where said that he was acting stuck with me as well.

The parts where he would go on a manic rant (with the real estate investors, with Bieber, and on the private jet in the end) until Coodie decides to stop filming made me feel weirdly uncomfortable. I feel like he tried to end the documentary on a positive, uplifting note but the energy on film just wasn't quite there for that.

The brother is not well and I hope he obtains the healing he needs.

Last edited:
Really hate that women feel the need to go over board with the plastic surgery

but if Kim has had any impact, all these bishes with these saggy diaper looking a@)@) will never be it with me

this dude really copped him a diet kim to make himself feel better
who is he fooling?

i kinda feel like an idiot for the documentary to be the point where i learned his weight gain was due to his meds. i know people who are on these meds, yet for some reason i never put 2 and 2 together with kanye.

also...(unrelated) seeing kanye get passed up while rappers (who were literally worse than he is) were getting attention, but he was producing for them, made me kind of annoyed.

last call is my fav song off college dropout (all time fav in general, ever) and he wasn't even pushing that, tho obv he made that after it was all said and done.

basically, I'm lookin at dame like 'yo this mf is sTOOPID'

...i acknowledge that i don't know the music business so there is that too. but still lol

i kinda feel like an idiot for the documentary to be the point where i learned his weight gain was due to his meds. i know people who are on these meds, yet for some reason i never put 2 and 2 together with kanye.

also...(unrelated) seeing kanye get passed up while rappers (who were literally worse than he is) were getting attention, but he was producing for them, made me kind of annoyed.

last call is my fav song off college dropout (all time fav in general, ever) and he wasn't even pushing that, tho obv he made that after it was all said and done.

...i acknowledge that i don't know the music business so there is that too. but still lol
:lol: those guys thought peedi was gonna be big 😂😂

Lauryn hill version of all falls down will forever be my favorite song from dude

i remember having like 3-4 versions of college dropout when they were leaking back in the day and still going and buying thst CD when it actually dropped

Lauryn hill version of all falls down will forever be my favorite song from dude

i remember having like 3-4 versions of college dropout when they were leaking back in the day and still going and buying thst CD when it actually dropped

don't recall that, gonna have to search that...

So was it the meds ? It seemed to me he was always borderline chunky. But when he had the accident and was on a liquid Diet that’s when he lost all that weight. He kept it off for a bit I think there’s always been a chunk inside.
:lol: those guys thought peedi was gonna be big 😂😂
I used to mess with peedi back then not going to lie lol.

So was it the meds ? It seemed to me he was always borderline chunky. But when he had the accident and was on a liquid Diet that’s when he lost all that weight. He kept it off for a bit I think there’s always been a chunk inside.

I used to mess with peedi back then not going to lie lol.
I like peedi too but he isn’t a superstar :lol:

58FACB90-A5AC-46C1-BB6A-920C870DDE20.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom