Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Ehh black people label anything not black or asian white

No we dont

But alot of “white” people eager as hell for that label when they not so long ago got treated like garbage by white people

I don’t blame Whoopi for being confused on the issue, we ain’t that far removed from people being treated like garbage even if they were/are white based on their religion and/or which part of the world they were from

10 Reasons Why We Love Ben Affleck and You Have to Deal with It - Head Over  Feels

I mean I’d joke/insult Candace Owens and call her a white girl too

But that doesn’t obviously make her white, which would probably be her dream come true

If you or I were acting like this we’d have a restraining order against us and/or be in jail.
It's not easy at all to get a restraining order against someone... at least in LA county.

Kanye won't do anything to threaten her or the kid's safety in real life... so there's really no action to take against him.

US concept of race is funny. I don't expect you to understand since the education system doesn't teach basic geography

Armenians are Arabs living further north. If she is white, then these Russian speaking Kazakhs are white too...

young-kazakh-girls-in-national-dress-kazakhstan-B5C2DE.jpg

They are clearly Arabs

Yeah man, like I said, she's white. Don't see white people as just English European people. They surely don't. There's levels.

It's not easy at all to get a restraining order against someone... at least in LA county.

Kanye won't do anything to threaten her or the kid's safety in real life... so there's really no action to take against him.
Went through it as a kid. Multiple instances of property damage documented and we were informed we could not get a restraining order. Eventually got an order of protection. Difference between the 2, I am not sure. But were denied a restraining order at every turn.

In addition to that, the victim has to attempt to apply for one of these orders. It isnt provided because a 3rd party wants to step in and save the day. And I dont think Kim is going to apply for one because physical violence to her or the kids doesnt seem to be the play for Kanye here.

But I certainly understand the fine line here between the harrassment and potential for violence.

Last edited:
US concept of race is funny. I don't expect you to understand since the education system doesn't teach basic geography

Armenians are Arabs living further north. If she is white, then these Russian speaking Kazakhs are white too...

young-kazakh-girls-in-national-dress-kazakhstan-B5C2DE.jpg

They are clearly Arabs

Armenia is located in neither Europe nor in the Middle East.
It’s sort of in the middle of Asia and Europe

So I guess you can consider Kim a white Arab 😂
I’ve never heard anyone call Armenians Arabs though. They’ve always been considered as European white to me

I don’t believe I have EVER seen an ex husband or separated husband WHO HAS ANOTHER WOMAN be so mad at the dude sleeping with his wife
Like I would understand if ye was staying single and all up in his feelings Because he in love with his wife so it’s heart breaking to see your wife with someone else
But he HES SEEING OTHER females - ye is nuts 😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom