Kawhi Leonard New Balance

pure fucckinn FIYAH :nthat:

entrance

heat.jpg

heat 2.jpg
My girl tried to cop these as a B-Day present for her cousin. She thought she had a 11.5 locked up

They hit her this morning saying they couldn't fulfill the order because it was actually sold out when she purchased them.

I feel bad for dude, these are clean.

My girl tried to cop these as a B-Day present for her cousin. She thought she had a 11.5 locked up

They hit her this morning saying they couldn't fulfill the order because it was actually sold out when she purchased them.

I feel bad for dude, these are clean.
Was this on FL or NB website? I thought about grabbing a 850 from FL

Shoe looks good!

Did you go tts or 1/2 down. and which would you recommend after trying them on?
did you get the same size as you got in the OMN1s?

JS”
I wear 11 2e in the OMN1s. I've tried a pair in 11.5 2e and they were way too long.
I got an 11 D in the Kawhi. I initially tried for an 11.5 and it didn't go through so I tried an 11 and that worked.

However, I ended up going a 1/2 size down in the Kawhi when I shouldn't have lol. I think 11.5 would be a bit better, thats my TTS.

The 850s are an 11.5 :rolleyes

Yeah, I'm a 12 TTS in almost everything I own but an 11.5 in the Omn1s and was told to stick with that size for the Kawhi. Hopefully, I can get one of the future colorways coming later this year. Would love to play in and compare it with the Omn1s.

From what I gather so far from reviews/opinions:
- they still run long (but not as long as omn1s)
- lockdown is better than omn1s, they are more snug especially around midfoot.

so if you are widefoot you should probably go tts on normal width or down half if you can get the wide option, whereas if you have normal/narrow fit probably go down half (stick with omn1s sizing) for correct length.
Just my hypothesis

Back
Top Bottom