Kawhi Leonard New Balance

541F85F4-8B76-40DF-B5FB-4EEB247991AB.jpeg

Just came in - hooping today. Three games in them - cushioning is waaaay thin. I know it’s late but I’m just now playing in a pair. As most said, traction is fantastic. Heel is rally padded and sculpted and was causing some chafing but should break in. @midd44

Less cushioned than the mids?? Mids felt really good to me.

JS”

Last edited:
Less cushioned than the mids?? Mids felt really good to me.

JS”

i got tired of missing on the mids so I never grabbed a pair. Maybe it takes a little break in? I’ll put them backon court tomorrow. I didn’t hurt or have any pain after three games but they just didn’t feel like anything to me, kind of dead.

holy JEEZUZ, they are quite costly now. these would be tough sell for me considering they are close to Jordan's price range. I could get 2 BB EVO's at that price range. on the otherhand, I guess I have to try them on to see what the fuzz is all about.

i got tired of missing on the mids so I never grabbed a pair. Maybe it takes a little break in? I’ll put them backon court tomorrow. I didn’t hurt or have any pain after three games but they just didn’t feel like anything to me, kind of dead.

gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

JS”

OMN1 Sunset KL2.jpg

Very underrated pair of OMN1's imo. Definitely one of my favs :emoji_fire: Hardly see these getting any love and they are still available everywhere. Best sale price I can find online at the moment is €100 (around $115).

Nothing from FTL yet. I got confirmation email but nothing showed up under order history. Probably gonna say they oversold eventually 😒

I doubt it, I believe it's just NB not making enough shoes. even on NB site, it's sold out or no stock at all.

Restock available on Shoe Palace online but the site is trash. I can't add to cart on my desktop because it thinks I'm a bot and I can't add to cart on either of my phones.
I should mention that it's sizes 11.5, 12, 13.

shoepalace's check out is always just horrible for anything that anyone would actually want. always full carts and wait timers
They weren't bad up until April when they added some anti-bot service. After that, if you click too fast then you get banned. I've cleared out my cache several times but it can take up to a week before I'm even allowed to look at the site. Horrible.

i noticed it on the royal toe 1 release. carts were full for like 2 days lmao
People have commented and asked about it all over different social media apps and never a response from anyone at SP. I've written them e-mails and have yet to get any responses from them.

Back
Top Bottom