KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then commits suicide at team facility

This is all bad. :smh:

How do you coach this game if you're Romeo? I don't think I'd be able to clear my head enough after witnessing something like that.

Just speechless. I don't even know what to say.

RIP to all those affected.

:smh: for letting the game go on i understand people want to move forward but this is still fresh RIP but feel bad for the baby :frown:

Wow, the baby will grow up not knowing who her parents were. Terrible situation all around.

I had gone through a situation very similar not long ago. I don't know how they expect the team to go out and play.

If they play they better donate some proceeds of the game to that baby.

She was at a trey songz concert the night before and came home late supposedly. Then they started arguing
I don't think it was an accident because he shot her multiple times
what a controlling piece of ****.....like damn it aint nothing wrong w/ ya girl having a night out w/ her lady friends.....and 1am aint even late considering she went to a concert

Wow, the baby will grow up not knowing who her parents were. Terrible situation all around.

There are plenty of children in horrible situations who know who both parents are. If the facts are truly out, then one of the said parents is a murderer. This kid might be better off. No one knows. Life is complicated.

She'll be fostered to a great home I'm sure. I used to know someone like this, both his parents were on drugs and he never knew them. But he was adopted by great parents and didn't think about it too much.

She'll be fostered to a great home I'm sure. I used to know someone like this, both his parents were on drugs and he never knew them. But he was adopted by great parents and didn't think about it too much.
theyre not gonna put that baby in cps when it has perfectly good family to go to....

kid is gonna be raised by the grandparents, and have a fat check waiting for them when he turns 18...

feel sorry for fam tho man....nobodies momma deserves to have their kids die so young...

rip to him and her...

Let me ask yall....from my POV, it's REALLY hard for me to throw up a RIP for Belcher in this situation because he murdered someone. That can all change as the details come out, but as it stands, I'm stuck in my mindset. Does anyone else feel the same way? That being said, my heart absolutely aches for his child, who is now without two parents and for everyone effected by these tragedies in one way or another. Absolutely horrible situation. :smh:

Let me ask yall....from my POV, it's REALLY hard for me to throw up a RIP for Belcher in this situation because he murdered someone. That can all change as the details come out, but as it stands, I'm stuck in my mindset. Does anyone else feel the same way? That being said, my heart absolutely aches for his child, who is now without two parents and for everyone effected by these tragedies in one way or another. Absolutely horrible situation. :smh:

I'm not making excuses for Belcher, but as guys, we've all had that female that made us do crazy ****. Granted not going as far as killing someone. I hate to see talented people do real off the wall stuff, such a sad story.

Where's Jason Whitlock? I really want to hear his take on them playing today. I agree on both sides. However the owners shouldn't get hit in their pockets over some selfish bastard. If they cancelled the game today, it would have a trickle down effect from the owners down to the vendors selling beer in the stands. They all deserve to get paid. Clark Hunt should establish a memorial fund in the mother's name where the proceeds go towards the poor child.

It's also going to be interesting how they handle the pre-game. There better not be any kind of tribute for this murderer.

Last edited:
NFL Network reports the Chiefs will not wear a decal on their helmets or a patch on their jerseys. There could be a moment of silence, although that's not completely decided yet.

A moment of silence may be the best route. The Chiefs can request that everyone take a moment of silence for the victimes and those affected, because that's really who need to be recognized.

Link

Can't say I disagree w/ any of this.

I'm right there with you. As heated as he was, you HAVE to find another way. At least for the child.

Agreed.

I'm with JJs07...I can't have any sympathy for a murderer. I know we don't know all the details but you gonna off this chick for stayin' out too late...ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS!

I don't care if chick had another man and the baby wasn't yours...cuss her out, kick her out, break-up...don't kill her and leave a child without a mother...a mom without a daughter. Unless she pulled a gun on him, what Belcher did was a B**** move

I wouldn't dare put this dudes number on my jersey or helmet.

Last edited:
She was at a trey songz concert the night before and came home late supposedly. Then they started arguing

I don't think it was an accident because he shot her multiple times
what a controlling piece of ****.....like damn it aint nothing wrong w/ ya girl having a night out w/ her lady friends.....and 1am aint even late considering she went to a concert

:smh: He let that "Mr. steal yo girl" **** get to him. RIP to the girl. All just for having fun. I hope there's more to it than that.

So let me get this straight, all of this madness stemmed from her staying out "late" to a Trey Songz concert?

Dude really?
mean.gif

Such an extreme reaction to an otherwise innocuous situation. Makes no sense to me.

You never the know the dynamics of a relationship.  With that said no matter how bad it was he went too far.  Sad story.

So let me get this straight, all of this madness stemmed from her staying out "late" to a Trey Songz concert?

Dude really? :smh:

Such an extreme reaction to an otherwise innocuous situation. Makes no sense to me.

Have to think that that wasn't the ONLY reason. At least, I hope so.

Maybe there were things building up the tension and he couldn't handle what he felt was a last straw.

Back
Top Bottom