KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by SoSickening

my Sprites came out amazing. Sorry for iPhone pics
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hmmmm.....there's something a little off with that sprite pair....
don't get me wrong, they still look nice but....

Originally Posted by ceemcee

I think it's the sole.  Should have just went with a regular solid sole.  Those translucent one's look like Jolly Ranchers.

So to the fam that go their pair how long did it take to get them once nike emailed u and said they started to construct them?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Sosick, those are dope. Mine are similar tho those. Can't wait

Also what have u guys been outing for your strap ids?

EDIT: these were posted on nikeid's twitter
pimp.gif
very tempting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some dope IDs we got in here, keep up the good work fellas. For the one asking how long i received the shoes once they said they started building them, it took a good 3 weeks afterwards for me to get them. Heres one more pic for good measure since ive got plenty of PMs asking for more shots.

2zo956o.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Also what have u guys been outing for your strap ids?

I just put "OBEY." for Sprite. And I put "C.R.E.A.M." on my Creamsicles that's being built right now.

On the way...Tribute to some of my favorites from the past: the Chutney XIII and Ginger XIV.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

The blue is Photo Blue, not Treasure Blue like on the Bron 8s. Doesn't pop quite as much.

The ID's are royal blue.. very similar. It's the green that's different.

nike-leron-8-v2-low-sprite-02.jpg

(not my Bron sprites pic)

Wow, that's Royal Blue, I would have said Photo. I might do some Entourages (at least as close as you can) not sure though.

^I thought the same bc of no yellow sole, but I decided to mess around and came up with an "UNtourage" pair... can't decide on the strap tho.
All the recent pics of the multi-colored pairs make me want to change the strap to a photo blue or black

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ no yellow sole option turned me off of that. Ill just cop the GR Home Entourage if anything

True.  Maybe they will add the option later since that GR is coming with it.

the sprites are nice, mine are taking forever. its been a month and ill recieve them next week

Back
Top Bottom