KD IV NIKEID THREAD

has anyone copped a reflective camo pair???? i want to make my creams with that material but want to see detailed pic of it

The batman pair, will be grey sole instead of ice

i want to choose one of these four by the end of the month

I'm waiting for somebody to post pictures of their "Creamsicles".
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm waiting for somebody to post pictures of their "Creamsicles".
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

As are a lot of ppl. Think more pics should b up in the. Next 2-3 weeks

I don't think it even has to be $200 to get free shipping. I id'd a pair of boots last night for $175 and it qualified for free shipping as well as Kobe's qualify for free so maybe it's $150. I dunno. They def ship from china though and go through customs and everything but it's no custom charge or long stay like ordering from some over seas sites.

i suggest trying them on before you ID them. My ID going back in the mail cause KD IV are a full size up for me compared to last years. i thought .5 was good but still too tight. i guess my feet are too wide

^ you saying the fit different compared to retail pair 4's as well or you don't have any fours and are comparing them strictly to kd3's

If you're an NDC member, you get free shipping over $100, so just add anything from the store when you're ordering shoes and you should get free shipping... Haven't tried it, but when I almost pulled the trigger on a pair I did this, and it said I got free shipping

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

If you're an NDC member, you get free shipping over $100, so just add anything from the store when you're ordering shoes and you should get free shipping... Haven't tried it, but when I almost pulled the trigger on a pair I did this, and it said I got free shipping
The $100 isn't for IDs.

Damb...

It worked earlier for some reason.

"GET FREE SHIPPING NIKEiD orders of $175 or more receive free ground shipping."

Back
Top Bottom