KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Those ids are sick! The reflective camo looks way better in those pics than on the site. Def getting an I.d now, just need to decide what I'm getting.

Nice work on the pictures. Can't wait to see more orders arriving. Might be time to pull the trigger on mine.

Entourage inspired.  I know it was yellow on the LeBrons but this works for me.  Might be the first IDs I order.

may cop those UNYOTDs
index.jsp

Check out the
Nike Zoom KD IV iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

or
Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

what u guys think?

al3x89, it doesn't stand out as much because of the orange....that's my concern on the hot punch pair, for us doing yeezy ID's, will the pink pop out?

heard there are new options coming out soon, and i should be getting my pairs soon, will post pics

^^ haha now another 21 days for them to arrive?! lol jk. but hey! does anyone know how the "cushioned" midsoles are? or any details about them? and the GR KDs have the regular responsive ones right?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by a3vengers

heard there are new options coming out soon, and i should be getting my pairs soon, will post pics

Where'd you hear this?
I seen it posted on Sneakerfiles.com I think. I have them on FB

damn...those pics...

now back to deciding matte or anodized. 
30t6p3b.gif

SoSickening..you stickin with matte?

Hey guys, please help e win this J Lin inspired Jordan 2012 NikeiD by hitting the LIKE button on facebook. Here's the link:

428685_375344175816607_100000230832153_1386060_857198041_n.jpg

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

damn...those pics...

now back to deciding matte or anodized. 
30t6p3b.gif

SoSickening..you stickin with matte?

Yessir! Ordered it last Saturday. I like Reflective Camo but I feel like the dullness of Matte will make the base orange blend well with the midsole and strap, and really bring out the Photo Blue. I got it down to a science..as long as that !+%$ don't come out different shades of orange like Nike ID is known to do sometimes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got my ID's today. I'm happy with the way they turned out.

Got some hot punch laces for both pairs as well.

Back
Top Bottom