KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Yea I went of on the kds with 3 pairs. I still want to do a USA and dunkman. I'll throw up a group shot tomorrow

Random note but damn KVN you were a member on here in 99? Talk about an OG... I was just starting to love sneakers back then, you must have seen Nt go thru quite some change.

Anyways, I'd be interested to see if anyone has done a swingmans type variation of the KDs. Had a few designed in my locker but one felt right...

KD4 "Year of the Dunkman"
woooooooooow

nthat.gif
sick.gif
 you went in my man GREAT JOB

anyone see dude on ebay using Phase2's pic of the yeezy 2 inspired IDs, and selling for $500?

- CUSTOM PAIR OF NIKE KD IV YEEZY EDITION [ MATT-BLACK/HOT PUNCH/ELECTRIC GREEN ] WITH TRANSLUCENT SOLE.

- THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR A CUTOM PAIR OF SNEAKERS, THEY WILL SHIP APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH AFTER ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.

- BRAND NEW WITH NIKE ID BOX.

ALWAYS.100% AUTHENTIC.
NYC MEETUPS AVAILABLE.
PRIORITY MAIL 2-3 DAY SHIPPING, DOUBLE BOXED. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
100% AUTHENTIC.ALWAYS.

:lol: looks like he even sold a pair...

This is all i got, anyone willing to help me make a clean colorway using orange black and white? Season coming up and i need a design ASAP!

Last edited:
anyone see dude on ebay using Phase2's pic of the yeezy 2 inspired IDs, and selling for $500?
:lol: looks like he even sold a pair...

I wrote to him and asked what makes his pair better than the one I can make on nikeid lol no response

laugh.gif
looks like he even sold a pair...
so which nter is this?

im going to create a listing on ebay and copy everything that he has but sell it for $20 less
laugh.gif

After 5 weeks, I FINALLY got my ID's. Pics do not do these shoes justice, these are toooo dope. So glad I went with the matte finish and the green translucent sole sets them off!! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom