KD X

I love the 9 and 9 elites. I continue to buy 9s and 9 elites when I can find them on the cheap end. I wish the 10 was as comfortable, the should have put the nylon liner that was in the 9 and 9 elite in the 10s as a little cushion between the foot and the flyknit. I am very intrigued as to what the 11 will be like considering he wants a sock like shoe with 2 straps, a low top flyknit soldier is what it sounds like. We will find out soon enough, with so little time till they drop it's gotta leak somewhere soon

ADB5D2C3-D89B-4F7D-BCCD-9CC409498137.jpeg
28467B8E-D55C-492B-AA0F-C0B1E54C2C8F.jpeg
9CC220E6-96B0-4A01-A3C4-375C0B164E8B.jpeg
52E8C65B-3964-4810-86BC-B1E3C7A80D45.jpeg

Bought my first KDs in the KDXs this past weekend. Had to go half size down from my usual 11.5 in Kobes. I dig the KDX, fits great (except for the weird length). Never owned a KD9 so I can't attest to the previous zoom iteration but I dig the one on this shoe. A little firmer than my J31s, firmer than my full length ID Kobe XIs, but still a good amount of bounce and flexibility. Dig the flyknit a lot, and also how easy the shoe is to put on/take off. I remember the KD9s being a pain just to try them on which turned me off of them at the time.

Still haven't mastered the lacing on the KDX but I'm getting there. The wide base/outriggers keep you grounded very nicely. A keeper for me.

Copped these a while back. Tried them on a few times and I think they make my foot look super long its weird. The sneaker is crazy comfy and I love how it looks and ima big fan of flyknit. So they have been sitting for months DS. I put them up on offer up but they other day I just said F it and started wearing them and I'm glad I didn't sell them! Such a beautiful sneaker.

Attachments

• 20171025_033345_HDR.jpg
    20171025_033345_HDR.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 20
Yeah I agree. I remember back when the 3 dropped a picture if the 4 leaked a year before they were supposed to come out. I miss the leaks of next models early. I check eBay everyday to see if someone has the 11 for sale like they did with the 9 and 10 early but no luck so far

I was gonna say I don’t think they had a pair, I wish they had the green and yellow ones shown

I've been wearing the VIIIs for a while and just got in a pair of Xs. I'll review when I get a chance to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom