KD X

Does anyone know if they made the adult version of the Aunt Pearl’s in a size 7 or 7.5? I can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Hey all, I need help with sizing.

I ordered a size 9 but after I ordered I was told to go half a size down. Is this true?

I wear 8.5 in Jordan 1’s and size 9 in Jordan 11’s. I normally wear size 9 in shoes I hoop in, which in intend to do in these. I also don't want these to look long on my feet, which I hear these tend to do.

Help!

Hey all, I need help with sizing.

I ordered a size 9 but after I ordered I was told to go half a size down. Is this true?

I wear 8.5 in Jordan 1’s and size 9 in Jordan 11’s. I normally wear size 9 in shoes I hoop in, which in intend to do in these. I also don't want these to look long on my feet, which I hear these tend to do.

Help!

You can actually go down a half size..I went down a half size from what I've been wearing for the last 5-6 years (10.5) and the size 10 I bought in the Aunt Pearls fits me just right..

You can actually go down a half size..I went down a half size from what I've been wearing for the last 5-6 years (10.5) and the size 10 I bought in the Aunt Pearls fits me just right..

Thanks for the info. I should have checked before I made the purchase but it was an impulse buy.

Do these shoes look long on feet, even if you size down?

Thanks for the info. I should have checked before I made the purchase but it was an impulse buy.

Yes they do I have 2 pairs in 9.5 and 10

The 10 looks like boats lol

Yes. I have narrow feet and went half size down and they look like hover crafts. Nonetheless a dope sneaker.

ID’d the finals pair as close as I could. Figured they may not even come out. Anyone else make a pair?
587675CA-7084-40AA-A94B-D53DA4100EC7.jpeg

ID’d the finals pair as close as I could. Figured they may not even come out. Anyone else make a pair?
587675CA-7084-40AA-A94B-D53DA4100EC7.jpeg

Better than the faux finals pair that dropped.

I was stupid and didn’t iD them when they were going for $170. Hopefully, the KDX iD goes on sale like the 9. I’ll make one then.

Back
Top Bottom