KD X

I’m honestly okay if they don’t change a lot. I like the sort of continuing what works while improving

They had security watching us making sure we took no pics. Seriously. I have had an adidas event planner tell me I couldn’t leave until I erased pics I didn’t know I couldn’t take. They get crazy about this stuff.

There's nothing wrong with that, I don't even see that as anything drastic. No pics means no pics.

It'd be cool if it was a slight evolution to the 9/10 with a strap...similar to the WOW 6.

The overall package is pretty good with the 10s. Just need better lateral containment and stability. A slightly wider base or an outrigger would probably do the trick for the stability...

As soon as I get the ok to say I will tell you all what we saw. Not a huge change though, technology wise.

If you can say, have they been pushed into the normal release window the 9 and 10 had with a june release? I was really hoping we would get them sooner than later. Appreciate the info you are going to share when you can we all are just curious and anxious to see them. Thanks

Once again thank you. They have done a superb job of keeping these from leaking at all. Its nice but at the same time frustrating when your so used to seeing everything way way way before it drops lol

YES they have so far. But if the shoe doesn't drop till mid to end june we still have time for ebay to come through in the clutch

Would have love some of his GSW colorways hit retail. I had to jump through a hoop to get the Blinders colorway.

Last edited:
I truly wish they would go back to team colorways home and away maybe an alternate like the cny ones and a couple story colors as well as an mc. They flood the market with grey and white based kds that are unnecessary. Hopefully they follow the soldier 12id and drop them day and date of the first pair at retail. Having to wait 4 months for id to become available really was terrible.

I truly wish they would go back to team colorways home and away maybe an alternate like the cny ones and a couple story colors as well as an mc. They flood the market with grey and white based kds that are unnecessary. Hopefully they follow the soldier 12id and drop them day and date of the first pair at retail. Having to wait 4 months for id to become available really was terrible.

That’s why they have Nike ID. But you can’t really make x player’s team colorways since they give you limited options to work with. But I agree with you bro. I wish they would go back to that method.

That’s why they have Nike ID. But you can’t really make x player’s team colorways since they give you limited options to work with. But I agree with you bro. I wish they would go back to that method.

The lack of yellow GR shoes and ID options sucked this year. Hope Nike fixes that with the 11s....

As i said in the 11 thread i got a reply from tsestanley on ig here is what he said
20180505_111820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom