Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

They take the jobs that uneducated and lazy americans turn their nose up on. You do know hard working immigrants built this country right?

They take the jobs that uneducated and lazy americans turn their nose up on. You do know hard working immigrants built this country right?

why? cause they're not white-skinned, american-born AMURRRRICANS

same reason ANY minority is hated here.....

LOL @ TAKE OUR JOBS

oh, so you was gonna put drywall up in an entire house in 7 hours for 90 bucks?

oh, so you was gonna pick strawberries for 12 hrs while getting sprayed with DDT for 50 bucks?

oh, you was gonna do that but a hispanic minority took that job from you?

eyes.gif

why? cause they're not white-skinned, american-born AMURRRRICANS

same reason ANY minority is hated here.....

LOL @ TAKE OUR JOBS

oh, so you was gonna put drywall up in an entire house in 7 hours for 90 bucks?

oh, so you was gonna pick strawberries for 12 hrs while getting sprayed with DDT for 50 bucks?

oh, you was gonna do that but a hispanic minority took that job from you?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Ballerific703 wrote:

I was raised in a Puerto Rican house and it's just how we view y'all. I'm not gonna say what my uncles, aunts, cousin or mother has said but let's say I've been brainwashed and I see everything they say

That really hurts coming from a fellow hispanic. How did your family come to the US?

you're in luck that Ricanw/e is banned, or else you'd be EXTREMELY disappointed how racist he was towards Mexicans.
I don't know how any of this is surprising, I've heard Dominican's say some WILD shh about Ricans, Cubans and all of that. I've heard Salvadorians say crazy shhh about cats from Guatemala. That's how Spanish people are, the only time we stick up for another Latin culture is when white people or black people wanna talk about another hispanic culture, other than it's always pretty much war. If you don't think so than you were raised in a polite and nice household. 

Everything youve said is so true. Im Dominican if that matters...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Ballerific703 wrote:

I was raised in a Puerto Rican house and it's just how we view y'all. I'm not gonna say what my uncles, aunts, cousin or mother has said but let's say I've been brainwashed and I see everything they say

That really hurts coming from a fellow hispanic. How did your family come to the US?

you're in luck that Ricanw/e is banned, or else you'd be EXTREMELY disappointed how racist he was towards Mexicans.
I don't know how any of this is surprising, I've heard Dominican's say some WILD shh about Ricans, Cubans and all of that. I've heard Salvadorians say crazy shhh about cats from Guatemala. That's how Spanish people are, the only time we stick up for another Latin culture is when white people or black people wanna talk about another hispanic culture, other than it's always pretty much war. If you don't think so than you were raised in a polite and nice household. 

Everything youve said is so true. Im Dominican if that matters...

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I came in here thinking  this was going to be about Jews
ohwell.gif

I was thinking Muslims

I don't hate Mexicans. I just don't like the illegals ones, ones who abuse the system for free stuff, and the ones who don't follow the law.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I came in here thinking  this was going to be about Jews
ohwell.gif

I was thinking Muslims

I don't hate Mexicans. I just don't like the illegals ones, ones who abuse the system for free stuff, and the ones who don't follow the law.

I just read a article in the Army times about Arizona they want to pass a law stating that if both parents are illegal immigrants and the baby is born in Arizona it will still be an immigrant. They would be violating the 14th Amendment (All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States). I'm sorry OP i feel your pain, I'm not Mexican but I am Hispanic Born In Nicaragua and everyday in the Army I hear some #%*%%! up racism $@%# from these uneducated white boys .

I just read a article in the Army times about Arizona they want to pass a law stating that if both parents are illegal immigrants and the baby is born in Arizona it will still be an immigrant. They would be violating the 14th Amendment (All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States). I'm sorry OP i feel your pain, I'm not Mexican but I am Hispanic Born In Nicaragua and everyday in the Army I hear some #%*%%! up racism $@%# from these uneducated white boys .

No problem with Mexicans, but the one's that come her illegally and start up gangs and commit crimes are a thorn in my side.

At the end of the day, if you come into the country illegally you broke U.S. law. I don't see why that small fact is so hard to understand.

No problem with Mexicans, but the one's that come her illegally and start up gangs and commit crimes are a thorn in my side.

At the end of the day, if you come into the country illegally you broke U.S. law. I don't see why that small fact is so hard to understand.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

The gangs and crime is going to come with any culture, legally or illegally. It sucks but that's just how it is.

And yes its against the law but what family in america hasn't come to america illegally excluding native americans and majority of blacks? Im not fully aware of what it takes for them to come to america legally but they should have the opportunity as most of our ancestors had and not have to break their necks to become a citizen so they can better themselves and their families.

The gangs and crime is going to come with any culture, legally or illegally. It sucks but that's just how it is.

And yes its against the law but what family in america hasn't come to america illegally excluding native americans and majority of blacks? Im not fully aware of what it takes for them to come to america legally but they should have the opportunity as most of our ancestors had and not have to break their necks to become a citizen so they can better themselves and their families.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

every african american in the US would be stripped of citizenship if they repeal the "born in the US" citizenship thing...

im pretty sure since slaves werent even reconized as HUMAN, they were properly immigrated into the US...

this is so racist AND ******ed

"i dont have a problem with mexicans, just the illegal ones who start gangs"

roll.gif

you have a problem with illegal people who start gangs, not mexicans, at all...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

every african american in the US would be stripped of citizenship if they repeal the "born in the US" citizenship thing...

im pretty sure since slaves werent even reconized as HUMAN, they were properly immigrated into the US...

this is so racist AND ******ed

"i dont have a problem with mexicans, just the illegal ones who start gangs"

roll.gif

you have a problem with illegal people who start gangs, not mexicans, at all...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom