Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

My uncle and his whole family are illegals except for their 2 little daughters and they pay taxes.

Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

My uncle and his whole family are illegals except for their 2 little daughters and they pay taxes.

TraPpStar wrote:
Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

I got nothing but love for my Mexican people.

Due to the "wall" of text I did not read your post at first. But I am sure as hell glad that I did man, you pretty much hit the nail right on the head with your observations of my people. You can have an ice cold cerveza on me any day brah. Respect.

TraPpStar wrote:
Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

Due to the "wall" of text I did not read your post at first. But I am sure as hell glad that I did man, you pretty much hit the nail right on the head with your observations of my people. You can have an ice cold cerveza on me any day brah. Respect.

Originally Posted by migit1209

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

We need more people like you.
pimp.gif
Now thats real talk
even the ones that illegal stay on the grind to put food on the table

its a little section in Garland TX where dudes who own a business pick up day labors 

and I mean they are out there early trying to get it in

and the consequences of if they catch you here illegally is like sending them to jail

wont let them be eligible for 10 years plus

separating people from there families for years 

Originally Posted by migit1209

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

We need more people like you.
pimp.gif
Now thats real talk
even the ones that illegal stay on the grind to put food on the table

its a little section in Garland TX where dudes who own a business pick up day labors 

and I mean they are out there early trying to get it in

and the consequences of if they catch you here illegally is like sending them to jail

wont let them be eligible for 10 years plus

separating people from there families for years 

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

My parents came from Mexico to live a better life. They birthed my sister and I here

They don't have papers or ANYTHING, my dad has a full-time job and my mom was laid off last year from her job of 13 years, because she had no papers.

They pay taxes too
laugh.gif
I don't know why people say Mexicans don't pay Taxes. My parents also bought a house and without papers or a license, don't know how. Had to move out since it was expensive.

They are excited, because once I turn 21 in Dec i can hook them up with papers.

Well point is my parents have worked their entire life here in U.S along with their friends and family. they work really hard and pay their taxes.

Props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

My parents came from Mexico to live a better life. They birthed my sister and I here

They don't have papers or ANYTHING, my dad has a full-time job and my mom was laid off last year from her job of 13 years, because she had no papers.

They pay taxes too
laugh.gif
I don't know why people say Mexicans don't pay Taxes. My parents also bought a house and without papers or a license, don't know how. Had to move out since it was expensive.

They are excited, because once I turn 21 in Dec i can hook them up with papers.

Well point is my parents have worked their entire life here in U.S along with their friends and family. they work really hard and pay their taxes.

Props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was raised in a Puerto Rican house and it's just how we view y'all. I'm not gonna say what my uncles, aunts, cousin or mother has said but let's say I've been brainwashed and I see everything they say

I was raised in a Puerto Rican house and it's just how we view y'all. I'm not gonna say what my uncles, aunts, cousin or mother has said but let's say I've been brainwashed and I see everything they say

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

People aren't seeing what Noskey did.

Come to NZ. We love everybody here! And we have accents too
happy.gif

don't forget earthquakes and cyclones

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

People aren't seeing what Noskey did.

Come to NZ. We love everybody here! And we have accents too
happy.gif

don't forget earthquakes and cyclones

My man
pimp.gif

I just had to highlight that 'cause that's really not how it is... México is not like that, maybe Cd. Juarez and I'm fed by the mexican press, but the whole country can't be ruled by what's happening in a border-line city...

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Look dude, I am white and live in Arizona and I am disgusted with the blatant racism out here. The vast majority of Mexicans come here are hard working and law abiding. I can't apologize enough for they ignorant white people here. The truth is I am guilty of exploiting Mexicans too. I get my entire house cleaned for a measly 60 bucks. I had my car port turned into a sweet garage for a G.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Funny post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, from my personal experience, these guys are EXTREMELY hard workers and they rarely go for breaks.. just focused on doing the job to get paid, Respect.[/color]

My man
pimp.gif

I just had to highlight that 'cause that's really not how it is... México is not like that, maybe Cd. Juarez and I'm fed by the mexican press, but the whole country can't be ruled by what's happening in a border-line city...

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Look dude, I am white and live in Arizona and I am disgusted with the blatant racism out here. The vast majority of Mexicans come here are hard working and law abiding. I can't apologize enough for they ignorant white people here. The truth is I am guilty of exploiting Mexicans too. I get my entire house cleaned for a measly 60 bucks. I had my car port turned into a sweet garage for a G.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Funny post.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, from my personal experience, these guys are EXTREMELY hard workers and they rarely go for breaks.. just focused on doing the job to get paid, Respect.[/color]

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

That really hurts coming from a fellow hispanic. How did your family come to the US?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

That really hurts coming from a fellow hispanic. How did your family come to the US?

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Ballerific703 wrote:

you're in luck that Ricanw/e is banned, or else you'd be EXTREMELY disappointed how racist he was towards Mexicans.

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Ballerific703 wrote:

you're in luck that Ricanw/e is banned, or else you'd be EXTREMELY disappointed how racist he was towards Mexicans.

Not to be a crab in a barrel. But honestly why do Mexican people complain about the way they are treated?? Yet when Central American immigrants(El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala) go through Mexico they are routinely beaten, robbed, raped, killed and pretty much treated worse then the United States treat you. Yet you sit on a soap box complaining about the treatment of your people and turn around and pretty much make it a living hell for anyone that goes through Mexico to cross here. I feel bad the way immigrants are treated in this country but maybe you Mexico should look in the mirror before they try to protest about the treatment of there citizens as illegal immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom