Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

cool im from Texas and i respect hard work just as much as anybody, but what if it were Canadians living here tax free i bet you wouldn't feel so bad. I dont want them here so if thats racist ill put on my Klan suit

cool im from Texas and i respect hard work just as much as anybody, but what if it were Canadians living here tax free i bet you wouldn't feel so bad. I dont want them here so if thats racist ill put on my Klan suit

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

No problem with Mexicans, but the one's that come her illegally and start up gangs and commit crimes are a thorn in my side.

At the end of the day, if you come into the country illegally you broke U.S. law. I don't see why that small fact is so hard to understand.

The gangs and crime is going to come with any culture, legally or illegally. It sucks but that's just how it is.

And yes its against the law but what family in america hasn't come to america illegally excluding native americans and majority of blacks? Im not fully aware of what it takes for them to come to america legally but they should have the opportunity as most of our ancestors had and not have to break their necks to become a citizen so they can better themselves and their families.

every african american in the US would be stripped of citizenship if they repeal the "born in the US" citizenship thing...

im pretty sure since slaves werent even reconized as HUMAN, they were properly immigrated into the US...

this is so racist AND ******ed

"i dont have a problem with mexicans, just the illegal ones who start gangs"

roll.gif

you have a problem with illegal people who start gangs, not mexicans, at all...

roll.gif

African americans were here far before people starting migrating from italy france +%%!%% japan or anywhere else b. Slavery was abolished before people starting migrating here too so you can dead that. Black people can NEVER Be stripped of citizenship in america. the black man and white man came to this land together.

And the Mexican/Native American was here thousands of years before them.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

No problem with Mexicans, but the one's that come her illegally and start up gangs and commit crimes are a thorn in my side.

At the end of the day, if you come into the country illegally you broke U.S. law. I don't see why that small fact is so hard to understand.

The gangs and crime is going to come with any culture, legally or illegally. It sucks but that's just how it is.

And yes its against the law but what family in america hasn't come to america illegally excluding native americans and majority of blacks? Im not fully aware of what it takes for them to come to america legally but they should have the opportunity as most of our ancestors had and not have to break their necks to become a citizen so they can better themselves and their families.

every african american in the US would be stripped of citizenship if they repeal the "born in the US" citizenship thing...

im pretty sure since slaves werent even reconized as HUMAN, they were properly immigrated into the US...

this is so racist AND ******ed

"i dont have a problem with mexicans, just the illegal ones who start gangs"

roll.gif

you have a problem with illegal people who start gangs, not mexicans, at all...

roll.gif

African americans were here far before people starting migrating from italy france +%%!%% japan or anywhere else b. Slavery was abolished before people starting migrating here too so you can dead that. Black people can NEVER Be stripped of citizenship in america. the black man and white man came to this land together.

And the Mexican/Native American was here thousands of years before them.

I will infiltrate and really take these dudes jobs

from the inside out... its like a wet dream of mine

Just making eye contact in a fancy office with the whitest person there.

I will infiltrate and really take these dudes jobs

from the inside out... its like a wet dream of mine

Just making eye contact in a fancy office with the whitest person there.

What some ignorant hispanics here dont understand is that this hate is not toward Mexicans its against all latinos. You think Bob from wisconsin knows the diference between me (guatemalan/argentinian) and Jorge (mexican).Nope. America is afraid the united states is becoming too "Latino". Latinos have mad kids in this country and are already taking over states like Texas, New Mexico, California, and Florida. I love asians but i remember mad anglos and latinos disliking philipinos cuz they were taking over Buena Park (OC)�and Cerritos (LA). I have friends that dislike Armenians cuz they took over Glendale (LA). The issue is since most latinos in the US are mexicans they get the hate. I love mexicans and feel their struggle as a latino. I believe latinos should be more united.

Like my brother Che Guevara said....

468781688_small.jpg

What some ignorant hispanics here dont understand is that this hate is not toward Mexicans its against all latinos. You think Bob from wisconsin knows the diference between me (guatemalan/argentinian) and Jorge (mexican).Nope. America is afraid the united states is becoming too "Latino". Latinos have mad kids in this country and are already taking over states like Texas, New Mexico, California, and Florida. I love asians but i remember mad anglos and latinos disliking philipinos cuz they were taking over Buena Park (OC)�and Cerritos (LA). I have friends that dislike Armenians cuz they took over Glendale (LA). The issue is since most latinos in the US are mexicans they get the hate. I love mexicans and feel their struggle as a latino. I believe latinos should be more united.

Like my brother Che Guevara said....

468781688_small.jpg

Mexican farm workers plead 'Please Take Our Jobs!!'

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Facing growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, the United Farm Workers union is challenging Americans to take their labor-intensive, low-paying farm jobs.
As communities nationwide grapple with tenacious unemployment, migrant workers are often accused of stealing jobs from Americans. The union believes this accusation is without basis, and intends to demonstrate this with a newly-launched campaign called "Take Our Jobs."
"Farm workers do the work that most Americans are not willing to do," said union president Arturo Rodriguez in the announcement of the campaign.
At least half a million applicants are needed to replace the immigrant workforce, so the union has posted an online application for Americans who want to work on a farm.

Through its Web site, at www.takeourjobs.org, the union promises to connect applicants with farm jobs in their area.
Since June 24, at least 4,000 people have responded to the application, said Rodriguez. Some are serious responses and others are hate mail. "Only a few dozen have really followed through with the process," he said.
Most applicants quickly lose interest once the reality sinks in that these are back-breaking jobs in triple-digit temperatures that pay minimum wage, usually without benefits, according to the union. Some small farms are not required to pay minimum wage and in 15 states farms aren't required to offer workers' compensation.

Despite the dismal job market in the U.S., where the unemployment rate is 9.5% and 14.6 million people are out of work, there have been few takers.

"I think everybody in our society is pretty clear that the least desirable job in the U.S. is being a migrant farm worker," said Rob Williams, director of the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project. "If someone said to me, 'Here's a hazardous job and there's no worker's compensation,' I'd say, 'No thanks, It's kind of a no-brainer."
The Department of Agriculture counts nearly one million farm workers in the United States. According to the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project, 85% of farm workers are immigrants -- and up to 70% of them are illegal.

Rodriguez, the union president, said the campaign is meant to draw attention to the need for immigration reform, such as the so-called AgJobs bill currently held up in Congress. The bill would grant temporary legal status to immigrants, which would become permanent if they continue to work on farms for a specific period of time.

"If [members of Congress] can't do their job in passing the bill, then they should come work in the fields," he said.

Illegal workers are rich fodder for anti-immigration leaders such as Gov. Janice Brewer, R-Ariz., who told reporters in June that the "majority" of immigrants crossing the border from Mexico are smuggling drugs for cartels. The governor also signed into law requirements for state police to "determine the immigration status" of anyone under "reasonable suspicion" of being an illegal alien.

The Justice Department on Tuesday sued the state of Arizona to overturn its new immigration law.

The proponents for migrant farm workers insist that they help, not hinder, the U.S.

Williams said that if people who oppose immigration "got their wish and all the unauthorized people went home tomorrow, we would have a crisis. We wouldn't have anyone to pick the crops, milk the cows, or take care of the Christmas trees."
He added, "It may be the least desirable job, but it's the most important job for all of us, because we all eat."

The last figure I heard was something like only six have actually carried through with this.

Mexican farm workers plead 'Please Take Our Jobs!!'

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Facing growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, the United Farm Workers union is challenging Americans to take their labor-intensive, low-paying farm jobs.
As communities nationwide grapple with tenacious unemployment, migrant workers are often accused of stealing jobs from Americans. The union believes this accusation is without basis, and intends to demonstrate this with a newly-launched campaign called "Take Our Jobs."
"Farm workers do the work that most Americans are not willing to do," said union president Arturo Rodriguez in the announcement of the campaign.
At least half a million applicants are needed to replace the immigrant workforce, so the union has posted an online application for Americans who want to work on a farm.

Through its Web site, at www.takeourjobs.org, the union promises to connect applicants with farm jobs in their area.
Since June 24, at least 4,000 people have responded to the application, said Rodriguez. Some are serious responses and others are hate mail. "Only a few dozen have really followed through with the process," he said.
Most applicants quickly lose interest once the reality sinks in that these are back-breaking jobs in triple-digit temperatures that pay minimum wage, usually without benefits, according to the union. Some small farms are not required to pay minimum wage and in 15 states farms aren't required to offer workers' compensation.

Despite the dismal job market in the U.S., where the unemployment rate is 9.5% and 14.6 million people are out of work, there have been few takers.

"I think everybody in our society is pretty clear that the least desirable job in the U.S. is being a migrant farm worker," said Rob Williams, director of the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project. "If someone said to me, 'Here's a hazardous job and there's no worker's compensation,' I'd say, 'No thanks, It's kind of a no-brainer."
The Department of Agriculture counts nearly one million farm workers in the United States. According to the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project, 85% of farm workers are immigrants -- and up to 70% of them are illegal.

Rodriguez, the union president, said the campaign is meant to draw attention to the need for immigration reform, such as the so-called AgJobs bill currently held up in Congress. The bill would grant temporary legal status to immigrants, which would become permanent if they continue to work on farms for a specific period of time.

"If [members of Congress] can't do their job in passing the bill, then they should come work in the fields," he said.

Illegal workers are rich fodder for anti-immigration leaders such as Gov. Janice Brewer, R-Ariz., who told reporters in June that the "majority" of immigrants crossing the border from Mexico are smuggling drugs for cartels. The governor also signed into law requirements for state police to "determine the immigration status" of anyone under "reasonable suspicion" of being an illegal alien.

The Justice Department on Tuesday sued the state of Arizona to overturn its new immigration law.

The proponents for migrant farm workers insist that they help, not hinder, the U.S.

Williams said that if people who oppose immigration "got their wish and all the unauthorized people went home tomorrow, we would have a crisis. We wouldn't have anyone to pick the crops, milk the cows, or take care of the Christmas trees."
He added, "It may be the least desirable job, but it's the most important job for all of us, because we all eat."

The last figure I heard was something like only six have actually carried through with this.

my post, it went over your head like a size 8 fitted....

my post, it went over your head like a size 8 fitted....

No problems with mexicans/Hispanics. Love 'em.

I cam in here thinking you were Indian, which would be a completely different story

No problems with mexicans/Hispanics. Love 'em.

I cam in here thinking you were Indian, which would be a completely different story

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

I got nothing but love for my Mexican people.
So does every single poverty stricken family in this PLANET.  Everywhere from Africa, Indonesia, Central American countries, European countries, Canada, etc. 
I am an immigrant and my parents worked their butts off for 5 years to get us a Green card.  However am I suppose to feel sympathy for another family who wants to say screw the immigration process here in America and come to this country illegally?   That answer is easily NO. 

Do I hate Mexicans?  Off course not.  I have mad love for Chicanos.  In college I befriended dozens of members of MECHA and I understand and learned of their struggle and about the history of La Raza.  But like I said... there is right and there is wrong.  Breaking the law to come here illegal is not something I support... period!  

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

I got nothing but love for my Mexican people.
So does every single poverty stricken family in this PLANET.  Everywhere from Africa, Indonesia, Central American countries, European countries, Canada, etc. 
I am an immigrant and my parents worked their butts off for 5 years to get us a Green card.  However am I suppose to feel sympathy for another family who wants to say screw the immigration process here in America and come to this country illegally?   That answer is easily NO. 

Do I hate Mexicans?  Off course not.  I have mad love for Chicanos.  In college I befriended dozens of members of MECHA and I understand and learned of their struggle and about the history of La Raza.  But like I said... there is right and there is wrong.  Breaking the law to come here illegal is not something I support... period!  

i thought this would have been about either blacks, muslims, mexicans, jews or knowing OP, pedophiles

i thought this would have been about either blacks, muslims, mexicans, jews or knowing OP, pedophiles

Back
Top Bottom