KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Nottz Raw on the beat tho
smokin.gif
push x kendrick
sick.gif
smokin.gif
**** too dope. 

^That was a dope interview. Thanks for posting that up.

Kendrick and TDE are currently changing the hiphop landscape. And to me its for the better!

I'm just glad Arsenio finally got some young talent on the show.

Son was inviting all these old rappers for a few weeks :smh:

I'm also glad Kendrick shouted out Dom, and hopefully Arsenio will have more young artists from all over on the show. Just like back in the day.

I like coming in here and saying that every time I listen to gkmc... it makes me happy. every time.
It takes me to a certain place where I'm zoned out and in the zone at the same :lol:

It's just :smokin

Last edited:
Prime, repped... I need to tune back in... when does Arsenio come on and what channel?

He still got it :smokin

and also... section 100, row 5, seats 1 and 2... i don't play... gotta be in the mix at every show.

seen too many shows at Staples, we gonna turn up... up north for this one!

seen dot twice in LA last year, haven't seen Ye since the throne tour out here.

this will be epic!

ps

peep my blog!
http://streetlightsandsandcastles.tumblr.com

I like coming in here and saying that every time I listen to gkmc... it makes me happy. every time.
It takes me to a certain place where I'm zoned out and in the zone at the same :lol:

It's just :smokin

I actually just came in here to say something really similar!

I was riding back from class today, put GKMC on since I hadn't listened to it in a while.

Man, just driving down Figueroa street by staples through downtown bumping backseat freestyle with this bomb weather :pimp: x 1000000

"my city mobbing through the streets"

^ It was OK to stamp it the day it leaked...

Pretty much.

Seriously, though, what's the worst track on the album?

Does it even have one?

I don't really like the hook on Real, but I don't think its a bad track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic debut a year later

Just top to bottom amazing, skits and all.

Kendrick is a young king and a leader of his generation, I'm thankful we get to witness this man

Back
Top Bottom