Kevin Durant Got Screwed.

LeBron gets the best basketball shoes to come out since who knows when, and Kevin Durant gets these?... eh.. idk.

28jutqt.jpg

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Durant has another shoe... Much better.

If you're talking about the "Vis Air Sweet", those are not his signature shoes.....
But yeah Vis Air Sweet's are indeed muchbetter....here's a pic of both colorway's.

df90_12.JPG

Didn't Durant request to have his sig shoes be lower priced so kids could afford them? That's why he got wack shoes...

Originally Posted by az005us

LeBron gets the best basketball shoes to come out since who knows when, and Kevin Durant gets these?... eh.. idk.

28jutqt.jpg

I actually think they're quite nice in the right colorway. This would be a good example. They remind me of the Air Afterburner Flights from '99that NBA players such as J. Kidd wore.

Are the ones the thread starter posted out, or are they coming out?

eh they're ok in the 1st pic posted but the air sweets are wayyy better looking, lets see next season

Ok, i like how Durant did that, but with the same materials and same cost, couldnt Nike have cared a little and tried to make something worth while forconsumers to buy because they are nice, and not only because they are cheap.

I could understand not caring about a signature shoe for like Rip Hamilton, but Kevin Durant is going to play a huge role in the future success of this league.His first shoe should be on the same basis as jordan, and lebron. Im not saying he is gonna be as good as them, But you need to step it up and support yourinvestment. In 15 years when his career is over, will people be craving Durants first shoe? Probably, but only because its his first shoe and not because theyactually look nice.

I wasnt a huge fan of LeBrons first shoe either. But his second definitely made the grade and the rest followed nicely.

And Jordan, The Air Jordan 1 is my favorite shoe of all time. I would have no problem selling al my shoes and just keeping my 1s. And the rest is history...

Do it right for Kevin , cmon Nike!

Back
Top Bottom