Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEVIN-SAMUELS_1000x.png

Simping at it's worst. Getting mad at another dude cause he don't find a chick attractive, but didn't say anything to his face when he was on your podcast. :smh:

i can’t recall but it could have been the case that the saweetie thing happened after their interview? from what i’ve seen of the jumper stuff, they don’t seem afraid of having an awkward/contentious conversations…why would questioning, what seems a rather arbitrary scale be simping?

Even in death …..

😂 has to be troilling

i can’t recall but it could have been the case that the saweetie thing happened after their interview? from what i’ve seen of the jumper stuff, they don’t seem afraid of having an awkward/contentious conversations…why would questioning, what seems a rather arbitrary scale be simping?

😂 has to be troilling
Naw she serious lol

Even in death …..

Buffalo supermarket shooter doesn't represent all white men, but Future represents all black men

She probably has a college degree and thought she said some deep ****. Why doesn't she comment on the women rappers with poisonous messages.

:lol: I usually don't even click play on those. Still really trippy how people get online and just say anything. Anything. It's so weird. Shorty was all serious and scholarly about it.

She should move her time line + 10 years. :

Once you hit 25ish no kids something that stands out to women. Some view it as a negative like something must be wrong with the guy. Which tracks with the getting more attention from women when you're in a relationship logic. On some primitive level they think no one else must want you or wants to reproduce with you.

Same with not drinking/smoking or clubbing/partying. It's so typical...if someone doesn't participate and it's because of religion something is off in their mind. They search for other vices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom