[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

i can't stop playing this damn album, i'm on my 4th spin already..

everything about it is exceptional; cudi, the features, the production. HAIM is giving me so much life on red eye.
embarassed.gif

"Been smokin' no jokin' 

Cudder's had the itch so I scratched

So please no more speculation 'bout that

burn baby burn

truthfully and noted, I'm back"

I was hoping that it was going to be a full track, but I ain't eem mad.

Download is finished (they cripple e download speed if you aren't a paid member, couldn't find a better site :smh: ) but I'm hoping for the best :pimp:

Solo Dolo II :x :x :x :x :x

Doesn't have the same vibe as the first one, but it's :pimp: all the same

Im bout to listen...i cant wait any longer plus cudi said he doesnt care lmao

Solo Dolo II, Immortal, Cold Blooded, Just What I Am, Brothers are my favorites.

I don't see what everyone's saying. I'm mad disappointed on first listen. Going to give it a few more plays before full judgement. That outro straight up felt like a beat my friend made in Reason.

Glad im seeing all these positive reviews :pimp:

That being said, im trying everything in my power not to give in & listen to the leak >: :lol:

Downloaded.
Pretty good imo on the 1st listen.
Will be bumping in the car.:smokin
Still gonna buy the album, i need to hear the lyrics to the instrumentals.

ATTENTION!!!

As we move closer to the official release date of Indicud, follow me on Instagram @ Doseofdopeness23.

Once the album drops, I will be GIVING AWAY 20 FREE COPIES!!!! Forget that 10 copies ******** I've given with MOTM1 and MOTM2. SO the day of the release, I will figure out a way to give 10 free on NT, and 10 free on Instagram. 

And yes, Completely free. Like, you're not paying a single penny for shipping or anything. 

Much love, and as always, enjoy his music. 

Alright, I've gone through the album twice now. The production on these songs is A+, however I miss some of Cudi's rapping. He stuck with the singing more than rap. Which is fine with me, but I wish he just out a few more MOTM style tracks on here.

As for the songs themselves, Un****witable, young lady, Solo Dolo Pt 2, mad solar, red eye, brothers, and cold blooded are what really stuck out to me. Half the album :lol:

The instrumentals were a nice touch, it reminds me of the interludes from the Demo Tapes. This had a vibe that was like Demo Tapes + Mr. rager = Indicud.

I give this a 10/10 in my book. I'll be buying the hard copy when it comes out, just like MOTM 1&2.

After this I may give WZRD a chance.

Edit: Now following dopeness

@bbohrer18

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom