Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Rihanna aint ugly, yall crazy.

If she was a regular chick and someone posted her in the PYG thread dudes would be BEGGING for more pics

She can either look really good or really meh, it's usually the former though. I prefer her with longer hair, lil man doin it though..

Wait, so even if I find Beyonce sexy as @#$%, I'm a racist because Rihanna does nothing for me? Go back to your imaginary wife and Ferrari please. I HATE fake @#$ black militant NTers like you who turn every innocent convo into a race war. You're probably Monstar's alternate SN cause he was the same way. The type that reads a comment such as "I don't like black jeans" and responds with "tell us how you really feel"
roll.gif

Rihanna aint ugly, yall crazy.

If she was a regular chick and someone posted her in the PYG thread dudes would be BEGGING for more pics
I don't know about BEGGING...

She straight though..

Calling her ugly is a reach, but I could see people day she's unattractive.

Sometimes people are swayed by one's actions... Some might be turned off by the way she portrays herself...

She is worshiped I wasn't tallying about men, the fact that she got an icon award is baffling but the whole music industry is pretty mediocre right now anyways.

She resemble teyana taylor to me View media item 668682View media item 668685View media item 668687
I'd smash both

Yes if she was dark skin she wouldn't be this hyped. No race thread just facts
He ain't lying

:smh: at you dudes falling into the TARP... anybody with even the most average IQ knows Nomad is gunna Nomad
sig check.

He ain't lying
sig check.

LMAO I need to start reading peoples sigs

I still don't get how y'all argue over who's attractive. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. RiRi is not attractive to ME. Some people don't find Keisha Cole attractive, she's in my top 10.

I still don't understand why dude said if she was darkER because shorty isn't light skin, that she wouldn't be famous?

I still don't understand why dude said if she was darkER because shorty isn't light skin, that she wouldn't be famous?

I've realized a lot of people have different views of skin complexion.

I had a argument with a female about Rihanna not being light skin. She was like I'm Rihanna's complexion, and was like well you aren't light either. I've had other girls shocked I liked "them". I considered them medium brown. And I've run in to other people where anything not bright yellow is dark skin.

It goes back to the lighter the better that many of us still believe.

Dude your telling me this face is beautiful?
Black is beautiful to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Rihanna isn't who she is because she's ugly. She's a gorgeous BLACK woman, with or without make up.
roll.gif
dude wasted no time trying to turn this into a race thread. worst poster on this site

Last edited:
Ok can you explain why she wouldn't be hyped if she dark skin? What does her skin have to do with it? That's not facts it's racist Toby

Nothing baffling about 500 mil sold and 6 grammys in 7 years, give credit where it's due

Milli vanilli got a Grammy :lol:

Been out 7 years and has 7 album of course you gonna sell that much singles cause that 500 ain't albums even Elvis ain't hit that.
Honestly her nasally voice irks me .
other than her fast pace songs I don't see how people can listen to her "ballads" she has an awful tone.

Her features are lacking she looks like every other island chick she is hyped because she is light. No mass no ****

Agree to disagree

Since when is rihanna not light skin she got a white tatooo and it still showed of course she is lightskin

View media item 670621
View media item 670611

View media item 670618

All the stars use make up to darkin and tan, this girl is lightskin

I've realized a lot of people have different views of skin complexion.

I had a argument with a female about Rihanna not being light skin. She was like I'm Rihanna's complexion, and was like well you aren't light either. I've had other girls shocked I liked "them". I considered them medium brown. And I've run in to other people where anything not bright yellow is dark skin.

It goes back to the lighter the better that many of us still believe.

So who is light skin then, is karechu light skin?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom