Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Light and dark skin are subjective. I'm a really tan "white" guy and she's a light skin person to me, but to a ginger shes probably dark as @#$%. Either way she looks weird as hell to me.

Last edited:
What does her being light gotta do with anything though? Y'all really gotta shut the **** up wit that foolishness :smh:

If Rihanna ain't light skin then I am burnt black.

I put her and killimajaro in the same complexion department( not Looks though)

Light brights

LMAO I need to start reading peoples sigs

I still don't get how y'all argue over who's attractive. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. RiRi is not attractive to ME. Some people don't find Keisha Cole attractive, she's in my top 10.

Kiesha cole in your top ten....

You like ratchet hood chicks dontcha

Last edited:
To be fair, Gap toothed, red-haired, ***-dumpster for the entire Bay Area hip hop scene Keyshia Cole is no more. She looks good these days :lol:

Edit:

NVM

View media item 670647

Last edited:
She's pretty, hate that  fake rachet thing she has goin.

Want that 2007 Rihanna back.
tired.gif

I would take KC down, no hesitation. Them bitties.

Last edited:
And yes a dime preppy black chick>>>>>

I don't know what y'all team Keisha Cole cats be on.

I dated a dime hood chick for 2 years and dropped her *** this past summer. Chick was way too clingy and sad inside to be as bad ash she is. On top of that she had a horrible attitude simply because no dude ever checked her since she was like 11 due to her looks.

Either the dime hood chicks have no souls or their like these wounded animals or they're just super angry and conceited.

KC a 10? :rofl:

And yes Rihanna is light skin. It may not be the reason why posters beast but it does have a role with how famous she is especially with endorsements. Let's not play dumb

i agree :x every time i see this ugly girl i want to trow up ... smh at being racist

I bet most dudes in here who are calling her ugly would give up their life savings to drag their scrotum over burning coals just to smell a chair that her cousin's, best friend's, ex-girlfriend farted on.

Milli vanilli got a Grammy :lol:

Been out 7 years and has 7 album of course you gonna sell that much singles cause that 500 ain't albums even Elvis ain't hit that.
Honestly her nasally voice irks me .
other than her fast pace songs I don't see how people can listen to her "ballads" she has an awful tone.

Her features are lacking she looks like every other island chick she is hyped because she is light. No mass no ****

Agree to disagree
Stop downplaying her success because you don't like her, that's a female trait.

Since when is rihanna not light skin she got a white tatooo and it still showed of course she is lightskin
So you rather argue Rihanna's skin tone then be offended homeboy said if she was your color she wouldn't be successful? I guess

View media item 670754

Last edited:
View media item 670657
I'd wake up to this.
With no make up she's a 10. Y'all let air brush and photo shops and high quality cameras fool y'all a lot. RiRi would be nothing more then a duck if is she wasn't famous.[/quote]

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL ATTRACTIVE.. Def not a 10 but shes 10 times better looking than Roachanna

Keyshia Cole is a ten, famb...

It's subjective... But that girl is a smoooookin hottie.

Alicia keys is a ten, too.

Came back into this thread.

Seen dudes choosing Keyshia Cole over Rihanna, and calling her a 10 w/o makeup.

Exits thread.

Back
Top Bottom