Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

FOR ANYONE NOT FROM CHICAGO...

DO NOT LET OUR CONVERSATION OR THIS TOPIC SCARE YOU. THIS IS MORE OF A PSA FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIVE HERE. THIS ISN'T A REGULAR OCCURRENCEFOR THE TASTE OR THE 4TH OF JULY. DOES OUR CITY HAVE A LOT OF VIOLENCE??? SURE WHAT MAJOR CITY DOESN'T??? HOWEVER THE CITY ITSELF IS WONDERFUL IT IS NOTFULLY INHABITED BY ANIMALS, THERE ARE A FEW ROUGH PATCHES HERE AND THERE BUT DO NOT CONFUSE US WITH HAITI OR FALLOJAH. I'VE HAD COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALSCONTACT ME ASKING ABOUT THE CITY AND ONCE THEY VISIT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO MOVE HERE. SOME OF US ARE JUST JADED BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING WE HAVE SEEN, YET THATDOESN'T MEAN WE LOVE OUR CITY ANY LESS. I STILL CONSIDER CHICAGO TO BE THE BEST CITY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND WILL CONTINUE TO UNTIL I VISIT SOMEWHEREELSE AND AM PROVEN WRONG.

THAT IT IS ALL..

SINCERELY YOURS,

Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by haiti5

Good to know, I love mexican girls.
sick.gif
we get the worst mexican girls out of all the cities

but yo yall in the hood. be safe.

QFT, bm #1 got jumped out on 58th & Troy on the 3rd. The Mexicans are crazy (especially when they have numbers)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

FOR ANYONE NOT FROM CHICAGO...

DO NOT LET OUR CONVERSATION OR THIS TOPIC SCARE YOU. THIS IS MORE OF A PSA FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIVE HERE. THIS ISN'T A REGULAR OCCURRENCE FOR THE TASTE OR THE 4TH OF JULY. DOES OUR CITY HAVE A LOT OF VIOLENCE??? SURE WHAT MAJOR CITY DOESN'T??? HOWEVER THE CITY ITSELF IS WONDERFUL IT IS NOT FULLY INHABITED BY ANIMALS, THERE ARE A FEW ROUGH PATCHES HERE AND THERE BUT DO NOT CONFUSE US WITH HAITI OR FALLOJAH. I'VE HAD COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS CONTACT ME ASKING ABOUT THE CITY AND ONCE THEY VISIT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO MOVE HERE. SOME OF US ARE JUST JADED BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING WE HAVE SEEN, YET THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE LOVE OUR CITY ANY LESS. I STILL CONSIDER CHICAGO TO BE THE BEST CITY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND WILL CONTINUE TO UNTIL I VISIT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND AM PROVEN WRONG.

THAT IT IS ALL..

SINCERELY YOURS,

Seymore CAKE
Iight so explain to me what the hell is the "taste" and I thought Nyc Summers were HOT ..but yall got this one cake..

So i guess Nyc is now the safest Big city in the country...

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...
This.
Im trying to move my mother and baby mama out there.
Its literally 5 mins away but seem like a whole different world.

The Taste always bring out the foolishness.
I dont dare go anymore cuz i dont want that off-chance that one of GDs recognize me and be on dummy.
I love my city though.

And anybody worried about fitteds, rock this:
Seattle-Mariners-blk-dgry-yellow-B.jpg

Used to go through these like water.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You tryna up the count to 12 murders?

Spoiler [+]
f83157b5aa195a9ef64befb449dfb2e98e73792.jpg

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Iight so explain to me what the hell is the "taste" and I thought Nyc Summers were HOT ..but yall got this one cake..

So i guess Nyc is now the safest Big city in the country...

The Taste of Chicago, its one of thee most heavily touristed events in the country, it last for a week. They section off a good portion of downtown and have100's of food vendors from all over the city. There are also concerts that take place during as well. This yr Neyo and Keri performed along with someother acts, last year Stevie was here (really wanted to go to that but it was thousands of people lined up from 9am up until he went on stage...BASTARDS) Itsa damn good event, which leads to a bunch of youngins going down just to be there which can be a recipe for some bull %!*%.

You have to be one of theeee most OC/Ignorant mogs of all time. Don't Front... All the signs are there Folks
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man *@+# is no joke out here.. The YLOD's killed my Boy On California & Cortland Last Weekend... The Cobra's & Maniac's are at war like aMF over here by Humboldt Park.....

Pops think's im crazy cause i was Rockin My New Love 1's the other day in the city...His exact words, "These N_'z aren't going to come upto you and be like Yo are those The 1's? They Gon light you up on sight, to them those are King Shoes"
roll.gif
it was funny, but damn he's tellingthe truth...

Summertime in the Chi is no joke........

But We Still Be Out
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Geez
laugh.gif
+

img00137.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

=
cri0613_s.jpg

Man *@+# is no joke out here.. The YLOD's killed my Boy On California & Cortland Last Weekend... The Cobra's & Maniac's are at war like a MF over here by Humboldt Park.....

Pops think's im crazy cause i was Rockin My New Love 1's the other day in the city...His exact words, "These N_'z aren't going to come up to you and be like Yo are those The 1's? They Gon light you up on sight, to them those are King Shoes"
roll.gif
it was funny, but damn he's telling the truth...

Hmmmmmmmm, thanks for that info.

wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...
This.
Im trying to move my mother and baby mama out there.
Its literally 5 mins away but seem like a whole different world.

The Taste always bring out the foolishness.
I dont dare go anymore cuz i dont want that off-chance that one of GDs recognize me and be on dummy.
I love my city though.

And anybody worried about fitteds, rock this:

Used to go through these like water.
Is there one with the design going up?
nerd.gif

I was down there for the 4th.

Was supposed to go to the taste, but we got stuck in the 4 hour line for the sky deck on the ST, so we didnt make it to the taste. but the Sky Deck is
pimp.gif

I'm from Rockford, so I got to Chicago at least 20 times a summer or so. I'm mostly on the North Side catching a Cubs game, or Downtown/Mich Ave.

Chicago isnt bad on those parts. It's mainly the west and south side. but you will know when you get into the bad areas.

just dont be stupid about !!*%.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dre

this @%%%% can smell when theres a chi town thread or anytime the 2 letters GD are close to each other

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the NT'er who will come here with that fit on i feel for your soul

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
roll.gif

On Larry, any nter that has the guall to rock that in Chicago deserves whatever comes his way.

So does Chicago have any Crips or Bloods? Always wondered that.

And what's the difference between a GD and a BD? Never bothered to ask any of the homies on either side.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

So does Chicago have any Crips or Bloods? Always wondered that.

And what's the difference between a GD and a BD? Never bothered to ask any of the homies on either side.
Nah...not many bloods nor crips in Chicago.....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
roll.gif

On Larry, any nter that has the guall to rock that in Chicago deserves whatever comes his way.
G you seen wat happen one dude posted the hat a few post later some fool posted some shoes to go with them didnt even care to think about thestreet side of the objects on the hat
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom