Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Hugo

2wnnxy1.jpg

It's amazing that Kim still gets so many props here even after several hundred appreciation posts on NT.

It's amazing that Kim still gets so many props here even after several hundred appreciation posts on NT.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I was gonna say its amazing that she still gets props, given that every NTer seems to hate on other females who have work done.. Yet she's immune to that, as fake or real as she is.

I was gonna say its amazing that she still gets props, given that every NTer seems to hate on other females who have work done.. Yet she's immune to that, as fake or real as she is.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Yea, what makes Kim %%+ so special is because it RIGHT at that point before it gets sloppy. Looks Smooth.

Don't care if she had work done. It looks good. I want.

All that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Yea, what makes Kim %%+ so special is because it RIGHT at that point before it gets sloppy. Looks Smooth.

Don't care if she had work done. It looks good. I want.

All that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.
yup. some lady that does an after school program at my middle school rivals her as well

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.
yup. some lady that does an after school program at my middle school rivals her as well

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

She isn't immune to it. We know she is artificial as well. But people don't seem to like calling her out for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom