KIMBO SLICE DEER!! :EEK

http://www.youtube.com/v/ADGn1GABF0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ADGn1GABF0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
for the dog though

at first i felt bad for the dog...but the way the deer was attacking it reminded me of UFC

that deer was the neighborhood bully
laugh.gif

My boy sent this to me today, that deer was gooning. And WTH is wrong with that cat.....curiosity killed the cat.

My boy sent this to me today, that deer was gooning. And WTH is wrong with that cat.....curiosity killed the cat.

thats sad to see as a pet owner, but they should have got them out of there a long while back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cat kidnaps baby fawn to ploy the deer into assassinating dog.

Deer attacks dog.

Cat refuses to cough up fawn cause deer didn't kill dog.

Deer reacts in more violence.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Awww...see that dog aint deserve none of that...
smh.gif
smh.gif

The cat on the other hand should'a had that trick *** whooped.

Am I the only one that noticed it trying to eat the fawn in the beginning? Like really trying to put that choke hold on the fawn's neck? Kinda like how the big cats kill their prey.

I dont blame the deer.. she was just protecting her young.. i feel bad for the dog..but have some common sense. A wild animal is roaming the streets and you leave your dog out.. get it out of harms way.. The deer didn't go crazy.. the deer went "deer"

Ok so I just watched the OG video again and that dog got F$%#@* uppppppppp...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I felt sad for it the first time around, but damn that--the second time was straight comedy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How the hell you getting sonned by a herbivore...
tired.gif

That dog really aint about that life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

See cats are sneaky. Cat pimp slapped that deer.

And the last thing the dog said was, "Heh, that's why they don't have dog hunting season prick."

Back
Top Bottom