King of the Hill Appreciation??

I've spent too much time watching this show, I could say most of the lines along with the show when i watch. Drives my friends crazy.
The episode when they volunteer as firefighter was one of the greatest of all time.
A trivia thread would be dope, like the seinfeld one.

I've spent too much time watching this show, I could say most of the lines along with the show when i watch. Drives my friends crazy.
The episode when they volunteer as firefighter was one of the greatest of all time.
A trivia thread would be dope, like the seinfeld one.

guys you are SUPPOSED to hate peggy

the writers had so much hate for her they threw her out of a plain with a broken parachute

she's the best character on the show. and that is saying alot. she is so damn aggravating

guys you are SUPPOSED to hate peggy

the writers had so much hate for her they threw her out of a plain with a broken parachute

she's the best character on the show. and that is saying alot. she is so damn aggravating

Appreciated..

Episode where everyone thinks Hank & Ladybird are racists
laugh.gif

so many classics. i see this thread getting bumped alot considering it's on 4 times a day.

i think the last few episodes were okay. i dont think the show got a "true" ending but at least we found out what boomhower job is

so many classics. i see this thread getting bumped alot considering it's on 4 times a day.

i think the last few episodes were okay. i dont think the show got a "true" ending but at least we found out what boomhower job is

I loved it! Dale's comments brings the LULz.....

just got done watchin the series on Netflix as a matter of fact

Originally Posted by eight2one

The whole Dale Gribble, Nancy, and John Redcorn situation was hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Dale: [Spying him crawling through Nancy's bedroom window] I know what you're here for. 
Redcorn Dale, this isn't how I wanted you to find out! 
Dale: Quit screwing around with my mower! 
Redcorn: You've got to be kidding 
Dale: I don't kid about my mower, now get inside and start massaging my wife! 
Redcorn: [to Nancy] He's taking some of the fun out of this 

Originally Posted by eight2one

The whole Dale Gribble, Nancy, and John Redcorn situation was hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Dale: [Spying him crawling through Nancy's bedroom window] I know what you're here for. 
Redcorn Dale, this isn't how I wanted you to find out! 
Dale: Quit screwing around with my mower! 
Redcorn: You've got to be kidding 
Dale: I don't kid about my mower, now get inside and start massaging my wife! 
Redcorn: [to Nancy] He's taking some of the fun out of this 

always loved this show would always watch it late night after lots of 
pimp.gif
while eating some munchies.

always loved this show would always watch it late night after lots of 
pimp.gif
while eating some munchies.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i dont think the show got a "true" ending but at least we found out what boomhower job is

That caught me off guard so bad. I let out the biggest "what?!" laugh after seeing the badge
laugh.gif
Like, all these years I thought he had a trust fund or something.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i dont think the show got a "true" ending but at least we found out what boomhower job is

That caught me off guard so bad. I let out the biggest "what?!" laugh after seeing the badge
laugh.gif
Like, all these years I thought he had a trust fund or something.

The episode where Hank, Bill, Boomhauer, and Dale have that flag football rematch against their rivals losing the state championship.
laugh.gif

The funniest part for me was Hank, Peggy, and Bobby were in the plastic surgeon's waiting room talking about how Hank feels about the possibility of losing again and letting his team down just like he did the state championship game.  Then others in the waiting room talks about dealing with their past and then one woman mentions how she used to have a penis. Bobby's reaction and quote had me. "I'm gonna remember something from today, and it could be either what she...him just said or you playing football."
roll.gif

The episode where Hank, Bill, Boomhauer, and Dale have that flag football rematch against their rivals losing the state championship.
laugh.gif

The funniest part for me was Hank, Peggy, and Bobby were in the plastic surgeon's waiting room talking about how Hank feels about the possibility of losing again and letting his team down just like he did the state championship game.  Then others in the waiting room talks about dealing with their past and then one woman mentions how she used to have a penis. Bobby's reaction and quote had me. "I'm gonna remember something from today, and it could be either what she...him just said or you playing football."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom