King of the Hill Appreciation??

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Hop

I have always loved this show. It's funny on so many different levels, I still pick up on things I didn't notice when I was younger.
pimp.gif

I saw this episode today, still had me
laugh.gif

Hank: How old are you 30!? 40!?

Nerd: Not even close. I am 5000.
laugh.gif

And waste my seed on a common harlot, not likely.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 This is in my Top 5 episodes for KOTH!
laugh.gif
When him and bobby are at the liqour store and he asks a worker,"Do you know where the nutmeg is?", Worker, "Ailse 7 why you baking a cake son?" Bobby," Yea! A cake of tremendous power!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Link to the episode below for anyone who hasn't seen it always has me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Hop

I have always loved this show. It's funny on so many different levels, I still pick up on things I didn't notice when I was younger.
pimp.gif

I saw this episode today, still had me
laugh.gif

Hank: How old are you 30!? 40!?

Nerd: Not even close. I am 5000.
laugh.gif

And waste my seed on a common harlot, not likely.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 This is in my Top 5 episodes for KOTH!
laugh.gif
When him and bobby are at the liqour store and he asks a worker,"Do you know where the nutmeg is?", Worker, "Ailse 7 why you baking a cake son?" Bobby," Yea! A cake of tremendous power!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Link to the episode below for anyone who hasn't seen it always has me
roll.gif

Love King of the Hill, watch it every night on netflix or adult swim.  That and American Dad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love King of the Hill, watch it every night on netflix or adult swim.  That and American Dad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This show will always be appreciated. It took a little for me to like it, but once I did it was pure lulz.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This show will always be appreciated. It took a little for me to like it, but once I did it was pure lulz.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

There never was a series finale per se but rather Adult Swim aired the final 4 unaired episodes from the last season.
   where can i watch these 4 episodes? i stopped payin for my netflix so thats out the question

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

There never was a series finale per se but rather Adult Swim aired the final 4 unaired episodes from the last season.
   where can i watch these 4 episodes? i stopped payin for my netflix so thats out the question

I love this show and have since I was a youngin'
pimp.gif

How could ya'll be mad that it was cancelled though? We all know it woulda only gotten worse
laugh.gif

13 seasons they had a good run so lets just watch the reruns and acknowledge greatness
pimp.gif

GOAT episodes imo are the one where the Hills start smoking cigs
laugh.gif
and also the gardening team episode
pimp.gif
. Peggy
30t6p3b.gif

I love this show and have since I was a youngin'
pimp.gif

How could ya'll be mad that it was cancelled though? We all know it woulda only gotten worse
laugh.gif

13 seasons they had a good run so lets just watch the reruns and acknowledge greatness
pimp.gif

GOAT episodes imo are the one where the Hills start smoking cigs
laugh.gif
and also the gardening team episode
pimp.gif
. Peggy
30t6p3b.gif

Hank- Peggy this grout was supposed to stay white for 20 yr's & its already yellowing...what has it been 17..18 yrs wheres the reciept...
roll.gif

the whole cigarette ep.
roll.gif

Hank- Peggy this grout was supposed to stay white for 20 yr's & its already yellowing...what has it been 17..18 yrs wheres the reciept...
roll.gif

the whole cigarette ep.
roll.gif

Hank- where's your father?
Cane- My dad's dead.
Hank- oh... Im sorry. I apologize. Where's your mother?
Cane- My mom's in Prison for killing my dad.

Excellent show.

Hank- where's your father?
Cane- My dad's dead.
Hank- oh... Im sorry. I apologize. Where's your mother?
Cane- My mom's in Prison for killing my dad.

Excellent show.

Back
Top Bottom