King of the Hill Appreciation??

Son this show is amazing even though its not for everyone. It will take a lot of my time now that I know its on netflix.

And this show is in fact a great litmus test to judge peoples sense of humor. If you think this show is corny you probably laugh at slipping on a banana peel and fart jokes.

The guy who talks really low always gets me
laugh.gif

I have always loved this show. It's funny on so many different levels, I still pick up on things I didn't notice when I was younger.
pimp.gif

I saw this episode today, still had me
laugh.gif

Hank: How old are you 30!? 40!?

Nerd: Not even close. I am 5000.
laugh.gif

I have always loved this show. It's funny on so many different levels, I still pick up on things I didn't notice when I was younger.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

all seasons are on Netflix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird
Love you Biff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

all seasons are on Netflix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird
Love you Biff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

where can i cath the series finale?

nerd.gif

There never was a series finale per se but rather Adult Swim aired the final 4 unaired episodes from the last season.
Hop wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The scene where he goes to the Harmonaholics fan club president's house to find out where they're headed next, and he sees how obsessed and finally says something like, "why don't you take up a stamp collection? Your local postmaster should have information, Here's his card
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where can i cath the series finale?

nerd.gif

There never was a series finale per se but rather Adult Swim aired the final 4 unaired episodes from the last season.
Hop wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The scene where he goes to the Harmonaholics fan club president's house to find out where they're headed next, and he sees how obsessed and finally says something like, "why don't you take up a stamp collection? Your local postmaster should have information, Here's his card
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I love KOTH. Was pissed when Fox took it out of the line up, but I still watch it on Adult Swim
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that hated Peggy? I swear, I have never raged that hard at a cartoon character before
laugh.gif

Man, I love KOTH. Was pissed when Fox took it out of the line up, but I still watch it on Adult Swim
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that hated Peggy? I swear, I have never raged that hard at a cartoon character before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And waste my seed on a common harlot, not likely.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And waste my seed on a common harlot, not likely.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Always appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my "garden tool" now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
*Pointing to Peggy*
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his "garden tools".
R.I.P 

Brittany Murphy 

laugh.gif
 My favorite ep by far, them getting snoop to do Alabaster
pimp.gif

Hank saying "*gasp* Alabaster "when they get in that car chase
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOLD

Originally Posted by ao17

Always appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my "garden tool" now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
*Pointing to Peggy*
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his "garden tools".
R.I.P 

Brittany Murphy 

laugh.gif
 My favorite ep by far, them getting snoop to do Alabaster
pimp.gif

Hank saying "*gasp* Alabaster "when they get in that car chase
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOLD

One of my favorite shows of all time.. i've watched all 13 seasons on Netflix...

Bobby Hill : "I'm kind of worried of becoming a !!%*"

laugh.gif

One of my favorite shows of all time.. i've watched all 13 seasons on Netflix...

Bobby Hill : "I'm kind of worried of becoming a !!%*"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom