King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20210520-161135_Instagram.jpg

deadmanny.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A new challenger has entered the arena

Nah but fr this man worse than all these dating gurus combined.

I think that people need to listen to those who are already successful, instead of some people with an agenda.

Black women.

I say listen to YOURSELF. No one else. The best teacher in life personal EXPERIENCE. These “experts” don’t know a thing really.

Last edited:
I say listen to YOURSELF. No one else. The best teacher in life personal EXPERIENCE. These “experts” don’t know a thing really.
I disagree. It’s fine to get help but from randoms online? Be ******* smart. I wouldn’t take health tips from a fat person or swimming lessons from people who can’t swim. Use some common sense. Parent y’all’s damn children for goodness sakes

Last edited:
Marriage by peer pressure…not surprised at all. :lol:

Very telling a woman like Vivica A. Fox wanted to be the submissive kept woman financially. Nothing said about love. She got tired of paying for everything and dude lost his ambition.

Man it's funny seeing Papi Da Don get all of this attention lately. He reminds me of Tariq Nasheed, in the fact that he went from street ish to the art of macking type ish.

Viv went under the knife too much, was already a beautiful woman, now unrecognizable from her former self. Her Out All Night with Patti Labelle and Duane Martin was the one that would have aged gracefully. After her little stint dating Fiddy, I knew that it would go downhill from there.

He’s not lying about this though

.... the thing is... he’s INSECURE. Why are you so concerned about other MEN??? Other men and their relationships? Like bruh, is he looking for a man himself? It’s mad feminine. Like dawg, live your life and rock out. He got a page dedicated to judging other men and how they treat and interact with females. That is SUSPECT

That man ain’t mentioned his profession, job, or career and you got BUFFOONS in his comments talking about “preach” that’s how idiotic this world has become. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.... the thing is... he’s INSECURE. Why are you so concerned about other MEN??? Other men and their relationships? Like bruh, is he looking for a man himself? It’s mad feminine. Like dawg, live your life and rock out. He got a page dedicated to judging other men and how they treat and interact with females. That is SUSPECT
You gotta realize it’s just a character. His character is making money. He doesn’t actually care :lol: Look it like fans vs players. It’s the fans who hate the other team. The players are friends with the other team :lol:

You gotta realize it’s just a character. His character is making money. He doesn’t actually care :lol: Look it like fans vs players. It’s the fans who hate the other team. The players are friends with the other team :lol:

trust me, I know. I just laugh at the gullible people in the comments co-signing dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does not and will never make sense to me. It’s the internet generation

I ain’t seen ONE actual video or photo of dude doing what he says on that page. No footage :lol: :lol:

Like you record yourself giving advice, record yourself withdrawing $3000 and giving it to one of these single moms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s done nathannnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom