King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
All his vids outside or in a car too?
patrice.png

I ain’t seen ONE actual video or photo of dude doing what he says on that page. No footage :lol: :lol:

Like you record yourself giving advice, record yourself withdrawing $3000 and giving it to one of these single moms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s done nathannnn
No different than any preacher or pastor. They sit back and say that prayer will give you all that you need in life but I guess prayer isnt enough to pay their own light bill, in gods own house to add insult to injury

A dude I did a job for. He’s like 43 said that these 20 and 30 somethings really sound and act like middle schoolers when it comes to dating. I said damn, kind of right

... dealing with the wrong type of women the
No I don't, they read My Hero Academia n ****, and will go to be successful non profit workers w/ a husband & 2 kids.

I never hear about these guys prior to women blowing them up. Kevin Samuels was the exception, y'all as in this forum brought him to my attention. A large portion of women eat up these nasty fairytales. That's why sucka *** women are these sucka *** guys target audience. There are so many suckas out here.

No I don't, they read My Hero Academia n ****, and will go to be successful non profit workers w/ a husband & 2 kids.

I never hear about these guys prior to women blowing them up. Kevin Samuels was the exception, y'all as in this forum brought him to my attention. A large portion of women eat up these nasty fairytales. That's why sucka *** women are these sucka *** guys target audience. There are so many suckas out here.

I agree with the bottom sentence. It’s like dudes competing to be the most suckerish with women. “Hey, I spent $5000 on her!” “Well, I spent $5001!!!, top that!!”

Spending money on women just because, is about as stupid as throwing money away at a strip club. I’ve never understood this mentality about proving how much of a man you are, or showing how dedicated you are, by being stupid with your money. If a woman is broke, then in meed of assistance, then perhaps you should rethink your position with her...unless you can help her find a job, or even self employment. There are no advantages in having dead weight around your neck. If you are able to take care of yourself, there is no need to prove that you can take of anyone other than yourself.

Spending money on women just because, is about as stupid as throwing money away at a strip club. I’ve never understood this mentality about proving how much of a man you are, or showing how dedicated you are, by being stupid with your money. If a woman is broke, then in meed of assistance, then perhaps you should rethink your position with her...unless you can help her find a job, or even self employment. There are no advantages in having dead weight around your neck. If you are able to take care of yourself, there is no need to prove that you can take of anyone other than yourself.

It ain't tricking if you got it......well I ain't got it.

I've been called cheap by strippers before, that's usually an indication that I'm right where I need to be spending-wise. You take that 3 dollars in singles and be grateful for it.

That being said I don't judge men who spend money on women. We all waste money on one thing or another.

It ain't tricking if you got it......well I ain't got it.

I've been called cheap by strippers before, that's usually an indication that I'm right where I need to be spending-wise. You take that 3 dollars in singles and be grateful for it.

That being said I don't judge men who spend money on women. We all waste money on one thing or another.
If you were taught the value of a dollar, not all people spend the same. Growing up around different cultures, many of us saw how different people viewed financial responsibility. To entice people due to your financial situation pro or con, was looked down upon. Dudes who attempted to gain favor through financial means, was looked upon as a vic, or as one dude was nicknamed, kid flash. So I personally do look down upon men who use money as a means to manipulate desperate people, and even politics such as the Koch brothers.

If you were taught the value of a dollar, not all people spend the same. Growing up around different cultures, many of us saw how different people viewed financial responsibility. To entice people due to your financial situation pro or con, was looked down upon. Dudes who attempted to gain favor through financial means, was looked upon as a vic, or as one dude was nicknamed, kid flash. So I personally do look down upon men who use money as a means to manipulate desperate people, and even politics such as the Koch brothers.

It's all about balance, people who hoard money are just as bad. I think it's ok to treat yourself every now and then no matter how frivolous it may be, within your means of course. I want this luxury vehicle and this stripper, but I don't NEED it and that's ok.

I put my value on home comfort, that's usually where most of my "wasted" money goes but I still prioritize saving and investing more than half my yearly income. But I work hard and have earned the right be "flashy" every now and then.

I don't look down upon men who use money to get women by being "flashy". I don't really see it as being manipulative especially if said women are ACTIVELY seeking out these men. We have all sold our "souls" to capitalism in one way or another and I'm in no position to judge.

Last edited:

yessuh!!! All of this

It's all about balance, people who hoard money are just as bad. I think it's ok to treat yourself every now and then no matter how frivolous it may be, within your means of course. I want this luxury vehicle and this stripper, but I don't NEED it and that's ok.

I put my value on home comfort, that's usually where most of my "wasted" money goes but I still prioritize saving and investing more than half my yearly income. But I work hard and have earned the right be "flashy" every now and then.

I don't look down upon men who use money to get women by being "flashy". I don't really see it as being manipulative especially if said women are ACTIVELY seeking out these men. We have all sold our "souls" to capitalism in one way or another and I'm in no position to judge.
The difference lies in the fact that when you buy something for yourself that may be deemed frivolous by others, really isn’t any of their business, unless you’ve bought it to gain their attention. For instance, I’d never be into sneakers if I were not a ball player first. Hoops is what got me into kicks, so my love for such was about the game and comfort, repping my style on court. It wasn’t until the internet and forums like this appeared that I realized that sneaker collecting was a thing, as I has always thought it was about the hood, hip hop, B boy culture. So sharing a like among others with similar interests will not seem as ostentatious as it would seem to those outside of said hobby. Over the years I began my family, bought two homes, done well with my life, but it wasn’t done simply to impress others, especially not done to attract friends or sexual interests.

The difference lies in the fact that when you buy something for yourself that may be deemed frivolous by others, really isn’t any of their business, unless you’ve bought it to gain their attention. For instance, I’d never be into sneakers if I were not a ball player first. Hoops is what got me into kicks, so my love for such was about the game and comfort, repping my style on court. It wasn’t until the internet and forums like this appeared that I realized that sneaker collecting was a thing, as I has always thought it was about the hood, hip hop, B boy culture. So sharing a like among others with similar interests will not seem as ostentatious as it would seem to those outside of said hobby. Over the years I beg1an my family, bought two homes, done well with my life, but it wasn’t done simply to impress others, especially not done to attract friends or sexual interests.

If you buy something for someone else and get something in return, you are essentially doing something for yourself indirectly.

And let's not diminish the flashiness of the hip hop and sneaker community. There is a pretty good percentage of sneakerheads who do it to impress others of the same or opposite sex. Which I think is ok. It isn't the worst thing you can do with money.

I don't keep a nice home to impress others but I also don't judge people who want to keep up an appearance. Whatever makes you happy, life is short.

If you buy something for someone else and get something in return, you are essentially doing something for yourself indirectly.

And let's not diminish the flashiness of the hip hop and sneaker community. There is a pretty good percentage of sneakerheads who do it to impress others of the same or opposite sex. Which I think is ok. It isn't the worst thing you can do with money.

I don't keep a nice home to impress others but I also don't judge people who want to keep up an appearance. Whatever makes you happy, life is short.
The hip hop of now, is not the hip hop I grew up with, that's for sure. I do not recognize the energy that surrounds this product.

One girl on my gram be posting this clown heavy. Asked her why she believe this pandering *** dude. She said how is it pandering if he's telling men to be nice to women :lol: :smh: Yes, she is a single mom with two kids so she gonna eat that **** right up.

The hip hop of now, is not the hip hop I grew up with, that's for sure. I do not recognize the energy that surrounds this product.

Hip hop has always been flashy and braggadocious (except maybe grimy 90s NYC hip hop). You pick a time in hip hop 80s, 90s, 2000s etc. A lot of it was driven by fashion and people bragging about how much they get or spend. Which I also think is ok, our society is materialistic and it sells. There's always alternatives like the Talib kweli type of hip hop but the former type of rappers and hip hop personalities dominate the sales and soundwaves.

Hip hop has always been flashy and braggadocious (except maybe grimy 90s NYC hip hop). You pick a time in hip hop 80s, 90s, 2000s etc. A lot of it was driven by fashion and people bragging about how much they get or spend. Which I also think is ok, our society is materialistic and it sells. There's always alternatives like the Talib kweli type of hip hop but the former type of rappers and hip hop personalities dominate the sales and soundwaves.
Tribe wasn’t flashy, Wu Tang wasn’t flashy, Public Enemy was not flashy, out side the God MC rocked gold, but his lyricism was about something else, DeLa was not flashy, that is the hip hop I am talking about.

Tribe wasn’t flashy, Wu Tang wasn’t flashy, Public Enemy was not flashy, out side the God MC rocked gold, but his lyricism was about something else, DeLa was not flashy, that is the hip hop I am talking about.

He doesn’t even realize that you’re also talking about actual content and lyricism.
Everyone knows we live in a narcissist, materialistic society. Nobody is to blame except HUMANS themselves. Deal with it and live life. The further people realize that the average person is not humble, they’d live a better life.

stop putting expectations on people that you don’t even put on yourself. People have gone to great links to show others that they’re not humble and that they’re self indulged. I don’t understand why people don’t understand this.

Yea with a few exceptions that type of hip hop is not traditionally widely marketable.

Nas is my favorite rapper and musician of any genre. Him and jazz knew how to straddle that line between flaunting wealth and maintaining artistic integrity.

But is it cool to rap about gold
If I told the world I copped it from Ghana and Mali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom